Chapter 2: Suspension and Rivalry!🤦‍♀️👀

Sid was burning in anger

Sid was burning in anger. He just punched on the car's door and went inside the office.

Two girls entered.

Priya: Oh my god, is this our car?

Kajal: Who did this?

Priya: I don't know, but he/she is gone!

They both ran behind him. They were going but before that Sid came there.

Sid: Is suspended!

Kajal: Siddharth Nigam, who was he?

Sid: It was a girl, she had that much courage to mess with me!

Priya: Bhai please calm down.

Sid nodded.

Sid: I'll go to the office now, I've no interest in studies.

Kajal: We'll attend the college and then come!

Sid leaves from there. The girl gets the suspension letter, she understood it was him. She asked her fellow mates and got to know he was the Siddharth Nigam.

"You've messed with me Siddharth Nigam! Actually Arrogant Siddharth Nigam!" The girl thought in her mind.

She left for the office as soon as another student told about Sid leaving for office. She knew even the taxi drivers knew where was Nigam industries. It was the college break so even Kajal and Priya were on a video call with him. Kajal was also after all the friend of Siddharth and herself the CEO of Malhotra industries, so she got to know the picture of the girl who was it.

Kajal: Sid don't you think it was not a big thing.

A girl came inside without permission when Sid was on video call. He was shocked to see her.

Girl: Mr. Siddharth Nigam! I just made your car dirty and you gave me suspension!

Sid: You deserved that! The girls like you are not for respect!

Kajal and Priya were shocked to see the same girl fighting with him again.

Kajal: The...

Priya: Same!

Kajal and Priya: Girl! Fuck!

They both chuckled.

Girl: I won't leave you like this!

She saw a glue bottle. She opened that while Sid was shocked enough. She poured the glue all over his shirt!

Girl: Now keep removing it, slowly and slowly it will come out, just like your bloody ego!

**********************************

Who can be that girl? What will an angry Sid do to her now?

Keep guessing!

Signing off,

Kajal