Chapter 21: Sid's Girlfriend?🥺😒

2 days later, Sid was busy in his office work and didn't come to the college

2 days later, Sid was busy in his office work and didn't come to the college. He just forgot this scene. Kajal comes near the group and says to Avneet.

Kajal: They are organizing a solo dance competition, you want to participate?

Avneet: Of course, let's go fill the forms.

They filled the forms and the day came when it was their competition. Kajal danced and came back.

The Performance of Sara Ali Khan only Haan Main Galat song.

Avneet hugged her.

Avneet: You were damn good.

Kajal: Thank you babe! All the best!

Avneet went for her performance on naach meri rani.

Sid was just gaping at her when she was dancing. Priya and Dev were also admiring her dance. While Sumedh was getting jealous of Dev and Priya.

Kajal: Sid, agar tu usko aise hi ghoorta rehega, tu usko nazar lag jayegi na.
(Sid if you'll stare her like that then it's not good for her na)

Sid hesitantly looked towards Kajal. She smirked. Sid stood up and went near the pole and then started to watch her dance. Kajal was going back stage for her costume when she saw Sid and raised her eyebrow! Sid looked away.

Kajal: Avneet wala love!
(In Love with Avneet)

Kajal chuckled and went. The competition was won by Avneet, while Kajal was the runner-up. They both hugged each other and took away the prizes. They all went back home. Priya and Dev went on a date. Kajal and Sid were sitting at home.

Kajal: Aaj bada ghoor ghoor ke dekh rha tha?
(Today someone was staring at her dance)

Sid: Kajal shut up!

Kajal: SIDNEET!!

Sid: What the hell is this?

Kajal: Siddharth ka Sid and Avneet ka neet! Oh my! Well done Kajal!

Kajal raised her imaginary collar. Sid just irritatingly shook his head.

Sid: Kajal if you don't remember, I have a girlfriend.

Kajal: Oh yeah! You have a girlfriend, what was her name? She's just like your talks, imaginary!

Sid: I'll call her, she's coming here.

Kajal mumbles: Hatt yaar! Ab mere SIDNEET ka kya hoga?

Sid: Kya hua?

Kajal: No nothing, let's meet your girlfriend.

Sid: Yeah!

***************************************

Will this girlfriend spoil their lives? Is it going to be risky?

Who can it be?

Signing off,

Kajal