Chapter 67: Finally🤧

So I didn't want to give you any chapter today since my targets are not completed😢😢 But I'm berrrryyyyy happy and the reason is

I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE MY OWN COMMUNITY WITH MY BABY thesavagejuanita AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO HAVE A LOOK AND PARTICIPATE.

Here's our account username _amusant_community_ and the HIRING book is published there. Go and check this first, even before reading the chapter.

Targets remain the same for the next chapter. 2.1K+ reads on THE STAR'S BEST FRIEND SEASON 2😌🖤

Riyaz pulled Kajal closer and she closed her eyes. She suddenly pushed him and tried to run when Sumedh pulled her back. Now Sumedh and Riyaz held her from the 2 sides and she could not fight.

Riyaz twisted her hands towards her back so that she could not protest when suddenly someone kicked Riyaz from behind.

Kajal: Kartik!

Kartik pushed him and fought with everyone. He was kicking Riyaz and Sumedh vigorously.

Kartik: Can't believe you were once my best friend. Fucking best friend!

He was punching Riyaz and kicked Sumedh again.

Kartik: You tried to touch her!

Kartik twisted Riyaz hands and hit him with a glass bottle on his head.

Kartik: Do you even know what you did! Tried to harm Kajal!

Kartik punched on his stomach making blood come out of his mouth.

They both were lying half dead. He got up and went to Kajal and hugged her.

Kartik: I'm sorry K!

Kajal hugged him back tightly. She was crying violently. 

Kartik broke the hug and called the police. They arrested them both and Kartik gave his recording which he did when they were speaking and threatening Kajal.

Kajal hugged Kartik tightly, she was crying violently.

Kartik: Puri shirt geeli ho gayi meri!

Kajal: Tujhe mazaak sujh raha hai! I'm sorry Kartik! I didn't know they will do this otherwise...

Kartik: Babe, I know why you did this, Avneet's aunt was more important. Now let's go back and stop crying. Bhootni lagti hai tu!

Kajal didn't stop crying and tears kept rolling down.

Kartik: Achha thik hai baba, chup ho jaa! Bachhi hai kya!

Suddenly Kajal fainted.

*******************************

Here's the END of 1 problem. Let's see what's in with #sidneet.

Will Sid be able to win Avneet back. Will Avneet forgive them?

Signing off,

Kajal