Chapter 70: Avneet's Orange Juice🤦‍♀️🤧

Here's the chappyyyy😁😁 so are the targets: Sowieee for being lateee, I got busy🥺

TARGETS- 2.5K+ views and 300 Votes on The Star's Best Friend Season 2

Abhi: Yeah sure, do this na Avneetayy.

Avneet stopped at this, she didn't expect anyone to call her by any nickname like that. A tear escaped her eyes. She connected with Kartik as a brother and he called her that.

Abhi: You're like my little sis, so I'll call you that. I hope you won't mind.

Avneet smiled with teary eyes. Vaishnavi hugged her.

Vaishnavi: This bruise on your hand.

Avneet mumbled: Fuck did I forgot to hide it.

Abhi: Yeah where did this come from?

Avneet: I just got hurt, don't worry.

Sid got the first aid box. Avneet shouted in pain. Sid blew air on it while applying while Avneet was just staring at him. Abhishek was busy with Aisha. Vaishnavi was admiring them.

Avneet: It is done, thank you Mr. Nigam.

Aisha: Ice-cheam.

Abhi: I'll get for my baby.

Abhi was enjoying with her.

Abhi: Avu, which one will you take?

Avneet and Sid: Choco-chip.

Vaishnavi looked at them. Sid sheepishly smiled.

Vaishnavi: Take Aisha with you Abhi.

Avneet: Bhaiya, please take care.

Abhi: Obviously!

Abhi took Aisha with him. Vaishnavi raised her eyebrows at both of them.

Sid: Jaisa aap soch rahe ho vaisa hi hai.

Vaishnavi: Kya hua tha?

Avneet: Bhabhi, mujhe ab uske baare me kuch baat nahi karni, Aishu aa jaaye fir mai jaana chahti hu please.

Vaishnavi: Ab kya hai tum dono ke beech?

Avneet: There was nothing and will never be.

Sid: You'll change your words Ms. Kaur.

Avneet: I hope I never do.

Avneet went outside and Sid told everything to Vaishnavi. Avneet was in the hall.

Kajal and Kartik reached back to India and tried to know about her. They were on the airport coming down.

Avneet was in the hall. Total drunk, while Sid was fighting with the waiter.

Sid: I asked for an orange juice, how did she get the spiked drink?

Waiter: I'm sorry sir, some girls wanted to prank their friend and by mistake that drink went to her.

Sid banged the table and saw Avneet nowhere. He saw her going so he went behind her.

Sid: Avneet!

Avneet turned and saw him.

Avneet: Door raho! Bilkul door!

She misbalanced and he held her. Avneet tried to come out of his hold but he was too strong for her.

Avneet: Leave me, you are a cheater.

Sid: But cheat nahi kiya maine?

Avneet: Toh kya hua? Itna bada ilzaam lagaya na mere upar, aur mujhe dhoka diya, tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte the.

Sid was too shocked by her sudden confession. He was just thinking that she was angry because of his blame but the reason was too big.

*****************************

Why did Avneet say Sid didn't love her?

How will Sid react to this?

Will Avneet forgive him?

Signing off,

Kajal🖤