Chapter 50: Devriya Married💃🏻💃🏻

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LEAP IN THEIR LIVES

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LEAP IN THEIR LIVES. SO OBVIOUSLY, MAI PARESHAAN TOH KARUNGI HI NA.

TARGETS- 150 COMMENTS (😝 Karlo, kyuki iske bina post leap chapter nahi milega)

Kajal: Now I'll go and give all of our participants' songs list to Music teacher. So you guys can have a break by that time.

Sid: Fine!

Kajal goes to give the list. Kartik also comes behind her.

Kajal: Tu fir aa gya?

Kartik: I was bored there in couples.

Kajal: Find a girlfriend then!

Kajal said giggling.

Kartik: Tu ban ja!

Kajal: Chal mazaak mat kar!

Kartik: Mai toh serious hu, tu bol!

Kajal: Roz aate hai aise ladke!

Kartik pulled Kajal by her waist and pulled her closer. She gulped by sudden action.

Kartik: Mai roz wala ladka hu?

Kajal: Mr. Flirt, tere liye koi Ms. Flirt dhund, I'm not of your type I guess.

Kajal lightly came out of his grip and ran to further, she turned and gave a smile.

Kajal: Coming?

Kartik just nodded and went behind. They both gave the list and came back.

Sid: Kartik where did you go?

Kajal: He was with me, let's start with the practice of our competition.

They practiced a lot. They had a night-stay that evening.

Kajal: Chalo ice-cream lete hue chalte hai na?

Sid: You both get them, we're reaching home by that time.

Kartik nodded and went to the shop. They both ordered the ice-creams and were standing. Kartik gets a call.

Kajal: I'll get the ice-creams till then you talk.

Kartik nods and she goes.

Kartik: Hello... yeah, yes... okay I'll work on it. I know this is wrong, but what he did was worst. Mission will be completed for sure, we won't let them live peacefully.

Kajal comes with the ice-creams and they reached back. They all enjoyed their night-stay and also the farewell party.

1 YEAR LATER

They were in the college when Dev came there.

Dev: Hi guys, we need to have a discussion.

Priya: What happened?

Sid: Let's go to the canteen and talk.

They all sat in the canteen.

Dev: Guys actually papa wants to send me abroad for the business there. As we have no one to handle it and he needs to go always.

Sid: So you will go abroad...

Dev: Yes and I wanted to ask if we can marry. I mean me and Priya. So that we can settle itself.

Sid: Well let dad and ma decide. You can come over with your parents.

Kartik was on a call. He went to talk.

Kartik: I know I was here to fake my friendship and love with Siddharth and Kajal. But...

Kajal pulled the phone back from his hands. Her eyes were red and she slapped him.

(A/n: Iske aage kya hua, vo agle chapter me! 😝)

They finally decided to get #devriya married in a court marriage. They went to the court 1 week later and Priya and Dev married each other. Everyone congratulated them and Dev and Priya were shifting abroad.

Avneet: I'll miss her.

Sid was also very sad. The only person for whom he lived was going away. He hugged Priya.

Kajal: Aaj jaa rahi hai yeh, ab ek room khaali ho gya, ab ek dining seat khaali ho jayegi! Yaar Sid ko kaise pareshaan karenge ab hum?

Priya hugged her and they both cried. Sid also joined them and they cried. They finally boarded the flight and went away. Sid and Kajal went back.

****************************

Here's the revelation, a new one actually.😜😜 It was yeah Kartik, now let's see what happens in the next chapter.

BUT BUT BUT, NEXT CHAPTER? NOT SO EASY MY DARLINGS😌😜😉 150 COMMENTS REQUIRED!

Let's see what is more written in the story.

Precap: A LEAP OF 2 YEARS😉 WITH SOME MORE SHOCKS.

Kajal