Chapter 11: Sid's Point of View🤧😢

Sid: Kajal will regret her action!

He remembered his incident. His father's best friend cheated him. He took away all their property and his father died in an accident because of his best friend. All due to the gold digger best friend. He can't trust anyone with money.

Kajal ran and hugged Avneet.

Avneet: Kajal I'm not a gold digger, please don't lend me money but at least don't think this about me.

Kajal: I don't think anything like this about you Avu. Come let's go, we need to do that formalities first. I have a card, let's see if they take it or not. If not then we'll go to the bank and then pay it.

Avneet: I'm sorry Kajal, because of me Siddharth shouted on you also.

Kajal: Your aunt is more important, come.

Sid also went behind Kajal and Avneet's car. They just reached near the hospital and Kajal and Avneet went inside.

Kajal: Do you guys accept card?

The receptionist nodded. Kajal gave her card and did the payment. Avneet took her to her aunt's room.

Avneet: Bua, she's Kajal.

Kajal: Hello aunty!

AB: Avneet why did you trouble her...

Kajal: Aunty, you're like my bua also na, stop being so formal guys!

Kajal was talking to her aunt when Avneet went outside to drink water and saw Siddharth coming. She saw him and pulled him out of the hospital.

Avneet: What the fuck do you think of yourself? Who the fuck are you?

Sid: Avneet, mind your language!

Avneet: You do that! You have no hell rights to talk about my family or my parents.

Sid: I just have a pity on them.

Avneet: But I don't have that for your parents. BECAUSE NO PARENT IN THIS DAMN WORLD WOULD TEACH THEIR SON THESE THINGS.

Avneet was going inside when she fainted. Sid ran towards her and held her.

********************************

What happened to Avneet now?

What will happen now? How will Sid realize his wrong?

Signing off,

Kajal