Chapter 56: Kajal In Anger😪

Next chapter chahiye? Targets are not of this, targets hai, go and read the OS and TS book of mine, Broken Hearts Broken Destiny and make the reads reach 1K

As soon as its 1K reads on that, I'll post the story. Do comment and vote if you like those 1 shots and 2 shots. Pweeeezzzz😝😝🖤

Here's the cover for your help.

Kajal went the following evening to Paris with Natasha

Kajal: Natasha, let's be ready for the conference.

Natasha: Kaju, what will I do there? I'm here in the hotel itself.

Kajal: Okay, if you wanna go somewhere, tell me. I'll call someone from the hotel to be ready with a car.

Natasha: No K, I've an online session to attend, I'll see you later. Be safe.

Kajal: Yeah a bit nervous actually.

Natasha: My Malhotra is nervous, just because your parents live here?

Kajal: Yeah but they're not in the meeting I guess. The NM enterprises is not a part of the conference today, I just heard.

Natasha: Okay cool! All the best!

Kajal smiled and nodded.

Kajal left for the conference. There was no one in the conference hall except for one. As soon as she entered the hall, her eyes met his. She was dressed in a properly tucked in shirt and a pant with an overcoat over it. There he stood up.

Kajal's tears barged out of her eyes as she was full now. She couldn't control and started to run away when he stopped her as he held her wrist. Before she could even try, he took her out of the conference to a corridor where no one was there.

Kartik: Please listen to me once.

Kajal: Leave me, Mr. Roy.

Kartik: Please Kaju, I'm innocent, I'm trying to find you since 2 years. Please!

Kajal's tears couldn't stop she just cried. He hugged her and she cried but controlled herself.

Kajal backed off.

Kajal: Excuse me, Mr. Roy!

Kajal pushed Kartik and left.
"I'm innocent Kaju, how should I explain you that? I hate you Ms. Kaur for whatever you did. I just fucking hate you." Kartik couldn't think of any way.
He went behind her.

*******************************

Will Kajal listen to Kartik?

How will Kajal's parents react if they see her?

Will Kajal be able to get away from them and save Avneet's aunt?

How will Sidneet meet?

Signing off,

Kajal