Chapter 73: Jannat's Here😌

Ab zyada pareshaan nahi karungi😂😂 Ye lo chapter aur baaki ke roz ek ek daal dungi but comment pleaaasseee😚😚

Abhi: Baby your face is very dirty. Come let's clean it.

Aisha: No I wnt mumma... I wnt mumma... whel izz my mumma?

Sid: She's sleeping. You were with docor then she didn't sleep na.

Aisha: Okay docor uncle!

Sid pinched her nose and she chuckled. They took her and made her wash her face.

Kartik: Kaha hai?

Sid: So rahi hai, she drank a spiked drink and sab bata diya, aise toh kabhi nahi batati.

Aisha came there running and pulled Sid's shirt. He bent down.

Aisha: Vo masi ke ghal toh nahi hai na?

Sid shook his head to assure her.

Aisha: Okey!

Kartik: Zindagi barbaad kardi na maine!

They all sat down and played with Aisha so that she doesn't miss Avneet. Avneet woke up in Sid's room with a high headache.

Avneet: Fuck! Why am I here? Where's Aisha!

She got up and went out. She took medicines and was about to go in the room when someone pulled her. She was taken outside the hotel and was tied. And Jannat came out.

Jannat: Your brother aka Kartik sent my brother to jail. Now it is my turn. I didn't want to take revenge from anyone but my brother was everything for me.

Avneet: See Jannat, I don't know anything. I have not met Kartik since 4 years.

Jannat: I don't care, but if you tried to be with them then beware, I know everything about your daughter Aisha.

Avneet: See don't you dare touch her.

Jannat: Hate Sid, hate Kartik and misbehave with Kajal!

Avneet: I can't do anything like that please leave us.

******************************

Here's a New Problem!

Jannat didn't want revenge, but after all, he wants revenge for his brother😪

How will they come out of these problems, will Avneet forgive them?

Signing off,

Kajal