Chapter 28: The Landlord😱😱

All were shocked with her behavior

All were shocked with her behavior. Sid was feeling more and more guilty regretting his actions. But what could he even do!

Avneet reaches her home. He saw the landlord there.

Avneet: Uncle, date toh kal ki hai na!
(The date is of tomorrow)

Landlord was drunk. He pushed her and she hit the table with her head. She got and tried to save her aunt whom the landlord was beating with his hunter. During this, Avneet got some bruises on her hand and neck. She finally got a glass bottle and hit him. He got unconscious and fell down.

Avneet: Bua, we won't live here anymore. I won't let you suffer anymore, I'll manage everything, take loan whatever, but I won't live with this rascal anymore!

(A/n: Here's a question for all of you, do you want me to continue this book or not? If you do comment here otherwise I'm ending this book as soon as this issue gets over! So tell me!🤞)

Meanwhile, at Malhotra mansion. Sid went to Priya's room, she was crying. Sid went inside and hugged her.

Priya: Bhaiya, I'm sorry.

Sid: No I'm sorry, I was wrong. I didn't get to know that my sister was uncomfortable, my sister was afraid. My sister was afraid from me. Priyu do you really think I will hate you? After mom dad, if I was living for someone that was you. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!

Priya: Bhaiya, I should have told you about Sumedh, I'm also sorry.

Sid and Priya hugged each other. They both cried for some time when Priya slept. Sid covered her with a duvet and went to Kajal's room.

Sid: Kaju!

Kajal ignored while she was in her phone.

Sid: Kaju Katli!

Sid pulled her cheeks.

Kajal: I'm enjoying, actually chilling with my new friends.

Sid: Please!

Sid said with the cutest puppy face ever. Kajal ignored. Sid left.

Kajal: This time, you're wrong.

****************************

Will Avneet forgive him? Is she going to leave everything and go away from them?

Is this their end?

Signing off,

Kajal