Chapter 71: Avneet's Daughter🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤧

So guys since the story is going towards the end, the targets are gonna increase from now on😁😁

TARGETS- 2.8K+ views and 315 votes On The Star's Best Friend Season 2

TARGET NUMBER 2- 50 comments on this chapter

Avneet: Kya laga tumhe? Maine suna nahi tha? Uss din jab tumne mujhe fasa diya tha, mai aayi thi tumhare paas aur maine teri saari phone call sun li.
(What do you think, I didn't hear your phone call? I did when you blamed me that day!)

Flashback

Avneet came there crying. She saw Sid on a phone call.

Sid: Han mai usse koi pyaar vyaar nahi karta tha. Avneet se pyaar kaha ho sakta hai mujhe, vo kitni ajeeb hai, mai nahi. Han maine use fasa diya!
(No I didn't love Avneet. How can I, she's so different! Yeah I blamed her for everything)

Avneet couldn't hear anything more and went away.

End

Avneet: Mai ajeeb hu? Mai!? Tum ajeeb, tumhara bhoot ajeeb, tumhari cardiology ajeeb!
(I'm different, you're different, your soul is different, your cardiology is different)

Sid let out a wet chuckle.

Avneet: Hey bhagwaan mai yaha inko suna rahi hu aur ye has rahe hai, kya galti ho gayi aapse?
(Oh god, here I'm scolding him and he's laughing, what mistake did you do while sending him?)

Sid was just absorbing the confession and he didn't reply. He just looked at her.

Aisha was with Vaishnavi and Abhishek.

Kartik and Kajal came out of the airport and saw a girl trying to call Avneet. Her phone showed Avneet's picture. Kartik saw that and they both went to her.

Kartik: Excuse me, I'm Kartik.

Girl: Yes?

Kartik: You were just calling a girl named Avneet Kaur, can we know where she is?

Girl: See I don't know who you are, but she's my friend and I'm trying to call her since 4 hours.

Kajal opened one picture of their group.

Kajal: See Avneet Kaur is from our family, can we please get her number? And wait who are you?

Juanita: I'm Juanita and Avneet lived at my place as a PG. See last time I saw her in the hospital but my mother didn't let me go to her.

Kajal: Which hospital?

Juanita: City hospital!

Kartik and Kajal reached the hospital and asked the receptionist.

Receptionist: Yes Ms. Kaur's daughter was admitted in the ICU!

Kajal and Kartik: What? Daughter?

Receptionist: I'll give you the number as the person who paid the bill gave his number.

They took the number and called Sid, they obviously didn't know it was Sid on the other side.

Kartik: Shaadi kar li Avneet ne!?
(Avneet got married?)

*************************************

How will they find Avneet?

Will Avneet forgive them?

TARGETS- 2.6K+ VIEWS AND 315 VOTES ON THE STAR'S BEST FRIEND SEASON 2 AND 50 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER!

Signing off,

Kajal🖤