Chapter 62: Aisha in Danger😱

Mannn can't believe this!! Thank you so much Wattpad, for encouraging me to write😌 and you writers to support me😌❤ I'm very very grateful

#3 in #sidneet never expected.

TARGETS- 50 comments

She went to the washroom and cried violently. She saw her watch and came out running out of the office campus. The lift didn't come so she decided to run down the stairs. She was running down and was in the corridor when her leg slipped but he was there to save her. Sid grabbed her waist to catch her. The pain was now also clear in her eyes but she closed her eyes and got up.

Avneet: Thank you Mr. Nigam.

Sid: Please listen to me once.

Avneet: Never!

Avneet rudely replied and went away. She sat in a taxi and was back to the mansion but this time she was late. Juanita's parents were already back and they glared at her.

JM: Where were you? What will we have for dinner now?

Avneet: See ma'am, I was stuck at a business meeting.

JM: How will we get the dinner? We are at home since an hour.

Avneet was looking down because of fear.

JM: Go and fucking make the dinner now. Your daughter has been kept in your cottage!

Avneet was about to go to the cottage when JM stopped her.

JM: I asked Juanita to leave her, why did you give your daughter's responsibility over my daughter. Keep your things away from us okay.

Avneet: Please at least let me see her once.

JM slapped her. Avneet fell down on the floor. If she had got another PG she could have survived but this one.

Avneet: I'm sorry ma'am.

JM: Go now! We are going out for dinner now! Go to hell!

Avneet ran to her cottage and saw Aisha on the floor. This was enough of Avneet could bear off. She ran to the mansion and asked JM for help.

JM: We're not giving our expensive cars to filthy girls like you.

Avneet: Ma'am her head is bleeding please...

JM didn't agree and Avneet ran down the road finding a taxi. She couldn't find one and saw a car coming. She tried to stop that and when the driver opened his mirror Avneet was crying.

****************************

Will Aisha be saved in time?

Will Sidneet be together?

Signing off,

Kajal