Chapter 74: Mission Stop Avneet🥺🤧🤦‍♀️

Jannat came closer to her when Avneet turned and kicked her

Jannat came closer to her when Avneet turned and kicked her. She punched her and when she tried she dodged it. A cut came to her hand by the vase which broke by mistake but she still fought well and called the police.

Jannat: Tum toh...

Avneet: Tum jaiso ke liye Avneet Kaur banna hi padta hai! Go and stay in the jail with your brother now! OUT!

The police took Jannat away.

Avneet: Pata nahi kaha se lagta hai inko mai apne friends ke saath aisa kuch karungi. Kar leti vaise, in logo ne dhoka hi diya tha. Wait why am I thinking about Kartik? He hates me, Avu just remember this.

She sighed and went back. She went to the room where Aisha was and saw everyone.

Kajal: Avu...

Avneet bent down to Aisha.

Avneet: Aishu baby, please your momma has some work, can we please go?

Aisha: Okey mommy! Bye uncle!

Avneet didn't even look at them after seeing them once. She picked Aisha up and was about to go when Abhi picked up Aisha.

Abhi: Aishu let your mom be here for some more time, you and me will go to park.

Aisha nodded happily. Abhi and Vaishnavi left. Avneet was going behind them when Kajal stopped her.

Avneet: Ms. Malhotra please I need to go.

Kajal: Please, but at least listen to us once.

Avneet: I'm happy in my life, thank you.

Sid: You call that hell a happy life for you?

Avneet: YES THAT HELL IS BETTER THAN YOU BLOODY PEOPLE!

Avneet said eyeing Sid and Kartik. Kajal hugged her and Avneet's tears finally came out. She was being strong for a lot time now. The pain she bore was all because of them. She fell down. She used her hands to wipe her tears when Sid saw blood. He quickly got the first aid box and sat down beside her doing her first aid. Avneet pulled her hand off.

Avneet: Bhabhi thi isliye last time karne diya, abhi mujhse door raho.

Sid: Maine thodi kaha tha aise ziddi ladke se pyaar kar lo.

Avneet's eyes widened. She didn't speak anything for a second.

Avneet: Galtiya hi toh karti aayi hu, ek aur kar li, ab sudhar li hai!

Sid closed her mouth and Kartik and Kajal with him told everything. The tears were not stopping. Avneet was still crying.

Sid: Aadhi baat suni thi uss din. He blackmailed me that's why I had to blame you.

Avneet forced his hand away.

Avneet: Tumne kiya uska justification, tune jo kiya uska justification Kaju! Isne? Kartik tujhe toh bhai maana tha maine? Kya hua trust ka? And you were a friend of Riyaz also right?

Kartik: Avneetay, I know I was friend of Riyaz and came there to fake my love to Kajal but I fell in love with her and left his company. And about that day, I was just so tensed. I'm sorry...

Avneet: You've lost all rights to call me that Kartik Roy! And you Sid, kyu yakeen karu tumhara? Tumhe toh koi bhi blackmail kar sakta hai, tum mujhe yeh baat aakar bata sakte the! Haina? Tab trust nahi karti tum par? Tab toh pyaar bhi karti thi mai tumse! Ridiculous!

Sid held her wrist.

Sid: Pehle karti thi, ab nahi karti?

Avneet shook her head in no and left.

Avneet: I have got a job in Mumbai, I'm taking Aisha and I'll live there. Sorry for every inconvenience caused because of my daughter or me.

Avneet left. She took Aisha from Abhi and took her bag. She left for the airport.

******************************

Will they be able to stop Avneet?

Will she forgive them?

Signing off,

Kajal