two

"jeongin wait-"

he was already running up the stairs when the elder attempted to reach for him. hyunjin fell into realization and the words he heard felt like knife piercing straight into him.

"i'm sorry." the blonde hung his head low, gripping on the counters before punching them. "fuck!"

meanwhile, the younger debated on going to their room or just sleeping on a guest room since he doesn't want to see hyunjin.

he decided to go for the east wing, opposite from where their room was and just sleep in a random bed. they were an unnecessary amount of guest rooms in their mansion to pick from anyway.

he was covering his mouth and was trying to suppress the loud sobs threatening to sound but it was quite helpless, whimpers were already leaving him.

"innie!" his eyes widened when he heard a voice call out from behind, although he was in a weak state, he took off running.

"jeongin stop!" he was close to getting to the end of the hallway but as if luck wasn't on his side at all, his feet tangled with each other and he was sent tumbling down the linoleum.

he winced, slightly dazed. hiccups could still be heard from him and just as he was about to stand up, cold hands were already wrapped around his waist firmly.

"don't touch me," he whimpered weakly, eyes tight shut with tears still falling. with all his might he was trying to remove hyunjin's hands but he won't budge.

the elder sat behind him, locking his thighs in between jeongin as he leaned in to his neck.
"baby i'm sorry." he begged while he burry his face into the nook of his collarbone.

from here, the pungent smell of alcohol wrapped the two and the younger was more than disappointed.

in his arms he wanted to break down. he wanted to clung onto him tightly while the blonde assure him everything's gonna be alright.

jeongin wanted to do that so desperately but the boy he's with right now isn't his jinnie.

"let me go hyunjin. i'm not sleeping in our room tonight." he wiped the tears although some still continuously fall down to his cheeks.

"what? no innie please don't do this." he tightened his hold around his torso, panicked eyes searching for his husbands cold ones.

finally he broke off of his hold and without uttering another word he stood up and walked away. hyunjin didn't let him go that easily though as he grabbed onto his thigh desperately.

"baby please, let's talk." his voice cracked as he tried pulling jeongin back by holding his thigh and this was just making things harder.

"i know you, i don't want you to cry yourself to sleep-"

"then maybe you shouldn't have drank-"

"really innie? is the alcohol truly the reason why you're so fucking pissed?" he suddenly bursted.

jeongin was taken aback. he swallowed the lump in his throat and forcefully removed hyunjin's hands around him.

"if you really know me, you wouldn't even bother to ask that." his voice was so emotionless, so cold, it scared the elder.

hyunjin sighed. he wasn't thinking straight although he thinks he was. the alcohol was starting to hit his system harder.

he looked at jeongin, and it made a shiver run down the younger's spine.

then he stood up and just as the boy was about to leave, he grabbed him from the wrist and pushed his body against the wall.

innie had his whole body pinned, his back turned fully to the elder who was breathing raggedly.

"is this what you want, huh?" he pushed himself to hit the boys behind and he was clearly uncomfortable as he was whimpering and trying to wiggle away from him.

"hyunjin stop it, let me go!" but the blonde didn't listen and instead he started unzipping his pants making jeongin's eyes widened.

"don't pretend that this isn't what you're looking for-"

slap

jeongin pushed him with tears streaming down his face, mouth hung ajar as he couldn't believe hyunjin just said and did such a thing.

he was slowly backing away from the elder soon as he hit his face. he didn't want to admit it but, he was scared and disgusted with what the blonde just pulled.

"what did you just say?" his frail body was now shivering violently from being touched without his consent.

"innie-"

"why do you think so low of me? i'm your husband, hyunjin and all you think i want was sex?" he was biting his lip and he didn't even bothered to wipe his cheeks.

the olde zipped up his pants and was speechless himself. he fucked up and he knows he did.

"dad, whats going on?"

jeongin immediately wiped his tears as he saw their daughter come up from behind hyunjin.

"akira not now. go back to your room."

"but-"

"please just do as i say."

hyunjin was avoiding her eyes and when they were finally left alone again, he tried apologizing to his husband

"jeongin.."

"i'm gonna go back to my apartment tomorrow. i'll be staying there for awhile and i'll only visit for akira." this time there were no more tears left to cry. he was drained from it, exhaustion taking over him.

suddenly hyunjin dropped down on his knees, lips quivering as he looked at jeongin with glassy eyes.

"baby i'm sorry, i fucked and i know that. please don't do this, don't leave." he was swallowing continuously as he didn't want to cry in front of him.

he even went to the extent to crawl towards the younger. desperately he clung onto his legs in a tight manner.

"hyunjin stop." he was prying his hands off. "i'd like to be away from you, don't make it harder than it already is."

;

i wrote this at 3 am im so sorry if there are any typos whatsoever. but finally my other book is done, i'm gonna be able to focus on this more <3

thouuughts?? id love to hear them !

who are you?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें