eleven

im sorry i kept on uploading late :) my mental healths down the drain lol, i suggest rereading the last chapter in case you forgot what happened.

"master, your father had been waiting for hours along with the vice president. since you weren't here, the discussion for the blueprints might be moved— or worst, cancelled."

hyunjin inhaled from the burning stick dwindled between his fingers, a deep frown decorating his face. the two was still tangled in the sheets, their skin glazed in sweat and their own fluids mixed with each other.

"call kim, tell him to name his price." he then exhaled, making sure the smoke was directly in front of jeongin who was having a hard time in staying awake.

there was a brief pause on the line and he heard a familiar voice faintly talking to his secretary.

"your father wishes to see you master. right away, if possible." he rolled his eyes and dispose the stick on the ashtray. from the wavering voice of the boy, he knows what's waiting for him is more than just a series of scolding.

"tell him i'll come by then." and he finally ended the call. hyunjin heaved a long sigh and moved his position to see the younger.

his body was still shaking but not in a violent way just like how it was earlier. his eye lids were drooping but they won't shut fully, as if he was trying not to fall asleep.

"innie, i have to go work." he said, brushing the boy's black strands back as some stick on his forehead because of the sweat.

"y...yes okay." jeongin whimpered, forcing his glassy eyes to open. tears trickled down his cheeks as the pain from all over his body was still there and it was hard to endure.

hyunjin chuckled whilst admiring what he did. it's been a long time since any form of intimacy happened between the two of them, he's glad he got to touch him again.

and as for the younger who has been craving it ever since then, he was more than happy and satisfied that the torture of waiting was finally over. the burning sensation, the soreness and the inability to walk. jeongin missed it all.

"come. i need a shower and so do you." he carefully assisted jeongin's head and positioned in on his arm before carrying him out of the bed.

"hyunjin..." he whimpered when he felt another pang shoot up his abdomen. his fingers weakly clung onto him with a contorted expression and a ragged sigh.

"i'm sorry," quickly he walked towards the bathroom, pushing it open with a kick. the older then laid him on the tub very gently and started peeling his clothes from his drenched clothes.

"just go, i can take care of myself. you're gonna be late again." jeongin gripped on his arm and urged him to enter through the glass doors of the shower on the other side. he smiled and this time it wasn't the forced, tight lipped he'd been giving hyunjin the past few months.

it was a genuine one wherein his familiar dimples popped and his teeth on the show. the older felt his breath hitch and his chest fluttered a tad as it's been so long since he saw it.

he leaned his forehead against him, cradling his face  with both hands and closing the distance between them.

"beautiful." he breathed out with eyes shut.

as soon as he entered through the doors, his secretary was already by his side, struggling to keep up with his big strides.