seventeen

i cant with yall, reading your comments make my day >.< i know you hate me for how things are currently turning out hahaahahah just wait, i swear it's worth it <3

also in the middle of class rn, might be a bit slow in updating again.

his shoes tapped loudly against the linoleum as he ran towards the younger's room. his adrenaline was pumping and he couldn't wait to see jeongin get mad over his husband for what he's about to see.

ruffling his hair back, he knocked gently and waited for a response. when none came, he slowly turned the knob only to see him fast asleep.

luckily their daughter hasn't visited yet and so he took his time.

"hey it's me." chan softly fingered his hair and that was when his eyes fully fluttered, assuming it was hyunjin. his breath hitched in his throat when his eyes came in contact with his doctor instead.

"oh chan.." he tried to hide the disappointment in his tone but the older could see right through him. "how's my husband?"

he cleared his throat as it started to restrict , preventing him from talking. the hurt he felt was unexplainable, but then again, jeongin wasn't even his to start with.

not yet at least.

"hyunjin? um about him.." he put on a fake sad expression in which the boy quickly caught up with.

"why, what's wrong? did something happen to him?" the younger immediately sat up, wincing a tad when he could feel his back loosen from the anesthetic dose he was given earlier.

"innie i'm really sorry. "

"s-sorry? hyung whats going on?!"

he was already panicking and chan was resisting the urge to smirk. gently he sat beside him and took his hands, intertwining his fingers with his. jeongin was watching him cluelessly before the elder retrieved his phone from his gown and started to swipe on it.

then he slowly gave it to him with a fake frown.

"i don't know how to explain this to you because i'm just as confused as you are."

soon as the phone was within his grasp and the malicious photos were perfectly on show, he couldn't resist the loud gasp that escaped from his agape lips. he zoomed into the photo to make sure what he was seeing was correct and sure enough that was hyunjin with another girl.

"no.no..no... this can't be real." his grip around the phone tightened, knuckles turning white. his gaze became hollow, absent and numb from emotions. he wanted to scream, cry, break down but somehow, he couldn't as if he was already drained from everything.

his glassy eyes which stung from the unshed tears connected with chan.

"oh jeongin. come here," was his murmur in which made the younger crumble. he crawled on top of his lap and laced his weak arms around his doctor, wide eyes staring in a space with tears rapidly racing down his bruised face and drenching chan's clothes.

he was in shock, deafening sobs filled the room and it wasn't just that. jeongin was screaming, contorting in pain and betrayal. his nails were clawing on the older's back who was grinning from ear to ear.

"i... i had no idea i was this easy to replace" he hiccupped, an emotionless chuckle leaving his bloodied lips from the cuts opening.

"hush, you're hurt innie you don't know what you're saying."

"i will never be enough to him, to anyone." at this point he was mumbling and it concerned chan.

"jeongin stop it. that's not true-"

"then why?! why did he do that? no, what the fuck did i do to deserve any of this?!"

he screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice was hoarse and is slowly fading away. jeongin slumped his whole body in the comfort of chan who embraced him tightly even when he kept on throwing punches at his chest.

"shh you don't deserve any of this. " he let him snuggle deep into his chest while he rested his chin on top of his head. "hyunjin messed up, not you. innie you just have to realize that you don't have to endure the pain of being married to him when there are other men whose ready to risk it all just to have you."

"but who? he was the only one who ever made me feel loved." he whimpered, in a weak state.

"look around, i'm right here aren't i?."