thirteen

yall im alive but school is fucking me up rn. so sorry for the late updates :") thank you for still reading tho <3 ( SKZ COMEBACK TONIGHT HELLO WHAT ARE U DOING LETS GO STREAM )

"what? jeongin let go."

"don't even bother lying. i can smell you."

"stop it."

"hyunjin why do you keep on doing this?! do you even care!?-"

"i said stop it!"

unintentionally he pushed jeongin away from him, sending him tumbling on the floor. his body hit the linoleum a little too hard and his elbows was sure to bruise from taking all the weight in the fall.

a sharp yelp of pain escaped his lips, his face contorting from the hurting around his torso. meanwhile, hyunjin could just stare at him with wide eyes, unable to move nor speak as he too was startled with what he did.

jeongin looked up at him with his glassy eyes while one hand was massaging his elbow. on instinct, he started to curl his body and crawl away from the older.

"baby..."

"i don't want to hear it." he whimpered as he ignore him, his gaze falling on the floor together with the thick teardrops he tried so hard to contain.

slowly he rose from his position and walked pass hyunjin, bumping him roughly on the shoulders. his padded footsteps were the last thing the older heard before it faded within the hallways upstairs.

he could only stare at the blank space where jeongin once stood, feeling all the anger and guilt rose from inside of him. his vision was spiraling and so was his whole body, it was the alcohol's effect he was trying to hide.

hyunjin shut his eyes tightly and started tugging roughly on his hair.

"fuck!"

pale face, dark bags and messy hair.

that was how the older looked soon as he stride through the glass doors of the company. he could hear all the murmurings going around his employees and with one swift glare, they were all back to their own works again.

he didn't had the motivation nor strength to go to work today as he pressed the button of the lift available exclusively for the hwangs.

what happened last night made him want to dig a knife in his skin. he despised how weak he was when it comes to his vises and yet he couldn't do anything to change.

jeongin, as expected, wasn't in their room last night and when he searched every room there is, he found his husband sleeping peacefully beside akira with a puffy, tear stained face.

he didn't have the guts to face them this morning and so he made sure to wake up earlier than usual. it was just 6:34 and finally the elevator doors opened to his floor.

minho was still asleep seeing as no one was here. he carefully placed his bag on one of the chairs then proceeded to walk inside his office.

this is where his eyes landed on someone who was sat in front of him, their back perfectly turned to him.

"who are you and what are you doing inside my office?"

at the sound of his voice, the woman quickly scrambled to her feet and as she stood, hyunjin immediately noticed her height. she was as tall as him.