seven

you know i cant abandon this lmao I JUST CANT. i want to keep updating this book as well heehehe
here u go !!

"i don't want you living here while that weirdo is just next door jeongin." hyunjin gave him an irritated look while he just walked towards him.

"you know why i'm staying here. if you don't want me to, then you already know what to do." he cradled the older's face in his hand and this is where he picked him up and gently sat on the counters.

"that's why i'm here." hyunjin spread his thighs open and squeezed himself between them. he snuggled into his collarbone, placing wet kisses on his hot skin. "innie i'm sorry."

"i know i haven't been the best lately and i know i've been putting you and akira through hell, please forgive me baby." his eyes were glassy, and the younger could see how sincere he truly is.

but its not that easy to forget what he did at the hallways and before that.

"jinnie i need you to stop drinking." he was sucking on his upper lip as they stare into each others eyes. hyunjin's hands was wrapped loosely around his waist.

jeongin was nervous bringing this up as he know how sensitive his husband could easily get. but if he doesn't tell him the issue now, when will it be fixed?

immediately he sensed the mood change.

"but-"

"baby it's scaring your daughter. it's scaring me." he was almost pleading with how desperate his voice sounded. "lately you'd come home drunk and you'd immediately get harsh and enraged. honestly, it's draining me." he laid his forehead against him as he let out a shaky breath.

hyunjin tightened his hold around his torso.

"i didn't realize i was hurting you both." he bit his lip, guilt swallowing him slowly that he couldn't even bare to open his eyes and look at jeongin.

"you made me relive my trauma last night hyunjin." his voice barely came out as a whisper and soon enough tears were already dampening their cheeks. hyunjin's heart sank and it felt as if it was being pierced repeatedly as he remembered what happened.

he scooped one hand under his thighs and the brunette hugged him immediately. he carried him towards the room where they shared a lot of memories in.

softly he sat on the bed with jeongin on top of him. the younger was sniffling, mouth set into a pout and both hands rubbing his eyes.

his state broke hyunjin. while he stared at him he noticed how thin his husband drastically got. the pit inside his stomach deepened and he felt sick as he didn't even paid enough attention to him to realize that he's getting worst again.

jeongin's wrists had a bone protruding, his cheekbones were more noticeable and hollow. slowly the older lifted his shirt up and he could feel his wide eyes water as he saw how his rib cages was sticking out very evidently.

"innie.." a tear rolled down his cheek as he stared at the frail boy in front of him. then slowly, thick drops started to stream uncontrollably from his eyes.

he despised himself. how could he not notice?

"i'm sorry. i'm so fucking sorry." he pulled the younger into his chest and cradled his head. hiccups were heard from him as he tried to hide the sobs that were dying to escape.

"you said you'd take care of me." jeongin whimpered, fisting his shirt. his deafening sobs were breaking hyunjin's heart. "even if you don't, at least do it for your daughter. do it for yourself."

"jeongin let's go home. i'm not letting you live here alone while in this state. you're getting sick again for fucks sake!" his body was shaking as he stared at him. "please come home to me. i'll take care of you, i promise."

the younger could only smile weakly.

"i'm sorry jinnie, but unless you showed me you've actually changed, i'm staying here." he wiped the tears that made his eyes and cheeks red. "and i'm taking akira if i have to."