Bandaid

*Later that night*

Following the aftermath of the festivities that went on after practice between Alexa and the banshee Rylee, after getting showered up and may or may not have spent a little longer fooling around, Jackson returns to his car where Alexa is waiting extremely upset and mad her surprise got ruined.

Alexa: Hey, what took you so long?

Jackson: Nothing, I was just getting cleaned up and ready for tomorrow.

Alexa: You couldn't do that later?

Jackson: Yo whats your problem you never asked me what took me so long before.

Alexa: My problem? I don't know maybe it's because the first thing that happened when you saw me was me fighting someone, secondly I don't like how you're ALWAYS talking to some other girl.

Jackson: Woah chill, Babe I'm not mad at you about the fight, at all. As for the girl thing, You're letting Rylee get in your head, I don't talk to her ever you can ask anyone.

Alexa: It's not even just her anymore.

Jackson: Then what the hell are you talking about?

Alexa: Dont play dumb I see the way you look at Livvy.

Jackson: Oh so this is about one of if not my only best friend right now? Who's dating someone else? What the hell has gotten into you.

Alexa just sat there after they arrived at his house and was scared, she'd never experienced Jackson yelling let alone at her, but he was right, she was being way to overprotective and trying to control him too much. The problem is that Alexa isn't sure wether that's because of fear or that she messed up moving away from him.

Jackson entered the house and put his things away, he then took is dog out of his crate and started heading out to take him on a run around the neighbourhood and park. Once Jackson came outside and started to take off Alexa tried talking to him and was yelling his name but he had earbuds in and was playing music so he couldn't hear anything. He continued on his way down the road in the just finishing cold winter season, in nothing but shirts and a muscle shirt on a wet rainy day.

Alexa made her way inside and found there was two warm hawaiian pizzas, her favourite. She then looked at the ticket and realized that Jackson had planned for them to eat together and she now felt worse as she thought she put him in an even worse mood since she thought Jackson was ignoring her when leaving for his run, so she grabbed a piece and went onto the couch and started crying some more while she turned on the tv.

Jackson made his way to the park and met up Livvy who he was planning on meeting there, they hugged and took their dogs of their leashes and let them run around the fenced in park as they went for a walk around the park.

Jackson wasn't sure what all of a sudden made him and Livvy so close, everyone including himself know how private and quiet he is, but there was something about Livvy that Jackson just felt super comfortable around her, he wondered if it was how caring and patient she was, or how much she reminded him of Alexa and Livvy was the closest thing he has to her.

The pair of friends went to sit in her car as the benches were too wet and their dogs still wanted to play.

Livvy: So are you ready for tomorrow?

Jackson: Yeah, but it doesn't matter.

Livvy: What do you mean?

Jackson: Not gonna have my #1 supporter there because we got in a fight over nothing.

Livvy: Well, you'll have me there!

Livvy smiles and stares at Jackson collects the dogs and puts them in the car.

Livvy: Sooo you wanna ride back home?

Jackson: Yeah, please.

As Livvy started the drive across town she felt something in her hand, but then she had seen it was Jackson holding her hand. They continued the drive in silence as Livvy was blushing but to both of them it just felt right.

Jackson got dropped off and didn't speak a word to Alexa, he just went to get the house ready for the team to come over for the team party.

As time passed people started showing up and everyone was drinking and having a good time no one was super drunk because no one wanted to be hungover for the game but music was blaring and the tv was playing when Jackson needed to go take a puff to get some nicotine in him, since he stopped smoking weed it was helping resist the cravings but getting his required fix.

But as Jackson was on the way out before he opened the door he couldn't believe his eyes, Alexa was making out on the wall with.... Tate, Rylee's brother.

That was the last straw as Jackson was torn between going outside and beating the shit out of Tate or not. Then Jackson saw Tate take her hand and leave the area and heard them walking down the street hand in hand.

Jackson was at a loss for words and went outside more pissed off than he's ever been before, sure the alcohol wasn't helping but Jackson was on the edge, no one could tell but he was so close to going back to the ways of what he once was.

Theo and TJ eventually got Jackson back inside and that was their main goal just so he didn't do anything stupid, Jackson went up to his room but little did he know Livvy would be close behind.

Jackson was sobbing in his hands when he felt two soft to the touch hands wipe his face, and there was Livvy, her sweet innocent caring self smiling slightly trying to cheer him up, but as she started talking Jackson shot up and picked her up by her ass and started making out with her.

Jackson walked her to the wall and pinned her in the air as Livvy started moaning into his mouth making Jackson fight even rougher with their tongues as he threw her on the bed and they began ripping each other clothes and with both of them being very drunk Livvy was breathing heavy telling Jackson how ready she was and she wanted it.

Jackson took a break from her mouth and went to her soft and sensitive neck and worked his way down slowly teasing her with her beautiful smaller perfect pink nippled breasts massage one while kissing the other. Livvy was squirming her body and moaning so loud Jackson gagged her with one of his toys, only Alexa knew how rough Jackson liked to do it, as he penetrated a vulnerable Livvy without protection as it was getting super steamy. Jackson forcefully put a hand around her neck before slapping her tits hard multiple times drives eight inches of throbbing cock in and out her tight virgin pussy, she was begging for more so Jackson flipped her over and grabbed her by the hair, yanked back and started drilling her doggy completely forgetting about Alexa in the moment and went until Livvy's eyes rolled in her head and she passed out as he decided he had to finish and did so in her.

As she woke up from her slight passing out she seen she was in Jackson arms and on top of him as they began feeding each other up and went for round two as the night free to a close happy in each other's arms...

Sorry for going away mentally been in the gutter i'm beginning to enjoy writing again, please leave comments and questions in the comments and let me know if you want to see more