Chapter 12: What Have I Become

*Continuing from last chapter the next morning*

Jackson woke up in a hotel lobby chair that was down the road from the park he was at last night, still very aware of everything going on and the dark thoughts forming giant clouds in his head covering any good thoughts, he went to the buffet line to get some free warm breakfast.

Unaware to Jackson, not answering anyone was causing his teammates and close friends to worry and searching all around for him since he wasn't at his house and didn't feel like answering anyone, except one person.

Jackson sends a texts to one person before turning off his phone again

*Conversation with Lexi*

17 Unread Messages

*Jackson not reading any of them as he was too angry and sad*Jackson: How could you.

Jackson had seen that the three dots showed up that she was responding but he couldn't be begged to care about anything anymore, he had finally spilled his life to someone who he trusted and through short time loved, is MIA from the city and he has no faith left in himself and he is back to where he was hating life and wanting it to be over.

Jackson then figured he had to leave the hotel and started to head home, on his walk home he had some of the thugs from around the streets shove him and bump shoulders with him and stare him down but he didn't care anymore, he didn't have anything left in his opinion.

Jackson eventually made it home but as he was walking up his lawn Theo and TJ had been waiting for him and ran up behind him and tackled him to the ground as they were pissed for not only ignoring them and scaring them but especially Lexi because Jackson fails to see what happened and they think he read everything.

Theo was on top of Jackson grabbing onto his collar as TJ was standing overtop of him.

Theo: Where the fuck have you been!

Jackson: Get the fuck off me. *tries to wrestle Theo a bit*

Theo: Where did you go!

Jackson: Get... off... me.

Theo: Answer the damn question.

Jackson: Its none of your business, you're just gonna leave like Lexi so what's the point in telling you.

Theo: Are you that stupid?!

Jackson took offence to that and had enough so he punched Theo hard right in the mouth to shut him up but that just started a brawl as Jackson got on top and just started throwing haymakers at Theo who had to cover up because he was getting beat bad. TJ tried to pull him off but when he did Jackson went after him and was beating the shit out of him until Theo got up and tackled him and him and TJ got a hold of Jackson and brought him inside.

Theo: Jackson how could you be so fucking delusional.

Jackson: What're you even saying

Theo: You think nobody cares about you?

Jackson: You don't understand

Theo: I dont understand? Jackson I was the REASON why Lexi started talking to you, I got you into the lunch table, I took you in, I did everything to help you, and you're trying to hurt us because of shit we can't control? You think Lexi wanted to leave you.