Chapter 11: How you remind me

*Continuing from last chapter*

Theo was on the field celebrating when he noticed Jackson wasn't on the field, he didn't think much of it so he joined the party on the field and starting sucking face with his girlfriend at midfield as all the cheerleaders and vsco girl thots from school rushed the field to get pictures with all the players and then go party afterwards. TJ was doing interviews for the local paper (even though he played like shit) so that took him some time to talk with the press.

After a bunch of pictures and gatorade bathing the coach Theo remembered something more important was going on, so he walked back to the change room rather quickly hoping Jackson maybe just didn't want to deal with the big crowds because he knows Jackson the best and he knows that Jackson has never done well with big crowds or socializing in general, but when Theo got back to the lockeroom that's when he knew that something was wrong. Normally after every game you put your jersey in the bucket then you hang up all your equipment and the only thing that goes home is your clothes you wear to the game and under your equipment, but Jackson had left is packed bag there sitting in his stall with this name bar in the garbage.

Theo didn't know what the Jackson was thinking but he knew that something was wrong he wanted to run to the parking lot to try and see if he was there but as he opened the door and looked towards the parking lot he had seen that Jacksons keycard had been put in the team safe so that means he's already gone. Theo was starting to worry but didn't want anyone else to freak out, so he shot off some texts then peeled off his gear then took a shower.

To no avail Jackson hadn't responded so he sent a text to the group chat asking if anyone knows where Jackson is.

Meanwhile...

Jackson was just walking down the sidewalk with his backpack on listening to his sad playlist, he then went to the local park and just sat down with his head in his hands, not knowing what is next. Jackson thinks he did something bad when in reality it wasn't that at all, Lexi had to leave without choice. Jackson was sitting still looking up at the stars wondering what will he do. That is until he felt a vibration, many vibrations from his phone.

Jackson looked at his phone to see many different people message him.

Theo: Hey bro where you at man? Helluva game man get back to me when you see this.

TJ: Lets go bro party at my house if you wanna come by you can

Lexi: I'm sorry

Jackson didn't care for the first two but the last one really made him mad, he got teary eyed and just threw his phone, at a loss for words he sat there then responded only to Lexi.

Jackson: W-why?

Jackson put his phone down and began bawling his eyes not knowing what's next for him.

Later in the night as time passes Theo was sitting at home getting dressed and getting ready to go over to TJs house to party after the win, he looked down at his phone thats on the bed and sees that Lexi had messaged the group chat.

Lexi: Hey Theo

Theo: Lexi where the hell are you?! And where the hell is Jackson?!

Lexi: What happened with Jackson?

Theo: Why weren't you at the game?

Lexi: Is Jackson okay?

Theo: LEXI! ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Lexi: I couldn't make it I'm sorry.

Theo: Where were you.

Lexi: I COULDN'T MAKE IT! OKAY? YOU THINK I WANTED TO MISS JACKSONS GAME NO I DIDN'T BUT I HAD NO SAY IN WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING THANKS TO MY IDIOTIC MOM AND STUPID DAD!

Theo: What happened?

Lexi: I can't I don't want to break Jacksons heart.

Theo: Break his heart? Lexi he self harmed before the game and ran away as soon as the game ended when everyone was looking for him... I dont think you can get any closer to "breaking" someones heart.

Lexi: What? Jack Jack tried to s-self harm?

Theo: Yup I found a blade with blood in the sink and on the blade right before the game when he noticed you weren't there and he read your text message.

Lexi: This is all my fault, I wish I could do something about this but I'm no where near you guys anymore, im such a terrible person.

Theo: Lexi, where are you.

Lexi: I have to move to Columbus..

Theo: Why?

Lexi: Dads business and the best Cheer school in America, my mom forced me. I dont want to live here I want to be with Jackson.

Theo: Why are you all of a sudden so clingy to him?

Lexi: Well someone didn't know clearly that WE WERE DATING AND THEN MY MOM HAPPENED and I couldn't dare tell him while he was in the state he was in.

Theo: Sooo how long till you come back?

Lexi: THEO! I can't come back, this is it! this is my new life with none of my friends and no one is even close to looking like Jackson I miss him so much you have no idea.

Theo: Lexi.. Im so sorry, I wish I could help but you aren't in the same country anymore, please of theres anything I can do, let me know.

Lexi: Can you get Jackson to text me? I have something really important I need to let him know, my mom told me they got a call about him and that they need me or my mom to say something to him, but we have to find him first!

Lexi shut off her phone as she was sitting in her are room, white walls, no dresser, or alarm clock, nothing, listening to music on her phone until a song came on that brought a tear to her eye.... How you Remind me by Nickleback. Lexi starred into the distance wondering where is Jackson....

**Sorry this chapter is short its just filling for a big chapter but expect my book chapters to be between 1k and 1.5k as im trying a lot harder in school now so I have less free time to write**