Chapter 19: Bribery

*Few days following last chapter*

It was another normal day at school, Jackson had gotten his english class to transfer to an online class so he doesn't have to deal with his english teacher. This also meant he got to sleep in or go to the gym if he wanted to.

Jackson was working out and was feeling really good, this is the first time in a while where he mentally is happy.

Jackson since the day of the game has been texting and facetiming Lexi nonstop, it was obvious to not only them but their friends that they still were madly in love, but they were both too scared to admit it.

Jackson hung up with Lexi and was lifting some weights, the door to the gym open and closed but he couldn't hear it because he was blasting some Avenged Sevenfold to get pumped up for lifting weights.

As Jackson was doing squats he felt a pair of hands wrap around his body and lift his shirt up and massage his abs, Jackson immediately racked his weights and looked behind him.

(imagine it's a gym background and she's not holding her phone)

Jackson: What the hell are you doing?

Rylee: Calm down baby *licks her finger from his abs trying to be sexy* I was just making us instagram official.

Jackson: You were- wait what?!

Rylee: Love you baaabe.

Rylee went in for a kiss but Jackson stopped her and pulled out his phone to check his instagram.

(pretend that Jackson is working out beside her)

RyleeMartell: I love you baby❤️ #OHIO

Jackson was fuming as not only was he not dating her and had feelings for Lexi, but also because she put the hashtag of the Ohio State Buckeyes which got all the big recruiting pages in instagram talking about how he's committed to Ohio State just because he was wearing one of their shirts to work out.

Jackson then had to silence the rumours and posted on his instagram a mirror pic in the gym.

Jackson1King: Not committed and not in a relationship #grind

That seemed to do the trick for him but it didn't stop Lexi from spamming his phone and being pissed.

Jackson tried to catch up on Lexi spamming him and he turned to Rylee.

Jackson: Look what you've done.

Rylee: Oh is someone upset that the truth is revealed.

Rylee: And she cant do anything to stop us.

Rylee started trying to kiss his neck and get up on him but he was pushing her away but she wouldn't give up until someone opened the door.

Rylee: *whispers in his ear* I'll see you later my baby boy Jack Jack.

She kissed his cheek then left for the showers.

Jackson was pissed because that was Lexis name for him and no one else called him that but her.

Jackson just left for the showers just to find Theo getting changed in there.

Theo: You and Rylee eh.

Jackson: Don't even fucking talk about it.

Theo: What do you mean she's fine as hell, I mean if I was single I'd try, I mean, I did earlier on but she turned my ass down. She turns down almost everyone.

Jackson: Yeah sure she's sexy but she's just using me to make Lexi mad.

Theo: what if she actually likes you?

Jackson: Dont you think she would ask me about me and learn about me instead of just trying to fuck?

Theo: Ill ask around for you bro don't worry.

Jackson: Why? I don't even like her.

Theo: Yeah but you're ass is still a virgin and you gotta lose it before college, no girl wants an inexperienced man.

Jackson: I'm not trying to just sleep with girls.

Theo: Well you do know at our team party next weekend all the virgins on the team have to lose it that night or else they have to naked mike after every practice for the rest of the year.

Jackson: Not a chance.

Theo: I don't make the rules, well I do, but Rylee fucking wants you bro, she's never been this obsessed with anyone.

Jackson: If it's not Lexi I don't care.

Theo: Bro cmon Rylee is so much better looking she may be more of a bitch but it's ok.

Jackson: Man who are you? You were supposed to be my brother. Why are you trying to separate Lexi and I?

Theo: I'm not! We are brie for life! But stop turning her down.

Jackson: Fuck off I said no!

Theo: Come on man.

Jackson shoved Theo into is locker stall and stormed out the room.

Then after Jackson had left the room Rylee came in handing Theo a 50 dollar bill.

Rylee: Thanks Theo, you're doing terrific bud.

Theo then was left alone feeling like the worst friend ever, he's getting bribed and paid to try to separate best friends behind both their backs.