Anger

Alexa was beside herself restless as she was so infuriated from the message she received from what she calls "banshee" Rylee. She never slept all throughout the night as she didn't want to worry nor did she want to wake up Jackson as she could tell that he was tired.

shoutout to Drifter93 for the nick name

After the long awaited night had passed, Alexa was finally able to get out of bed and get a shower started and clean up after the eventful night she had, she decided to go downstairs to start to make breakfast for everyone home.

Alexa decided she was going to try her best to make some pancakes, and everyone knows that when it comes to cooking, the goddess isn't exactly an expert. Jackson slowly started to stir but it was just to close the blind as the sun started peeking through, he had a long flight and thought Alexa was still in bed so he went back to sleep.

Alexas parents had woken up and began to make their way downstairs as they put in some coffee.

Angela: Hey Lex baby, where's Jackson?

Alexa: Oh he's sleeping, he had a long two days with the flight and touring everywhere the day after. Plus sleeping in the lawn chair probably wasn't that comfy.

Angela: Well it is his last full day here and he hasn't gotten to experience your great cooking skills. Why's don't you go and wake him up.

Alexa: Alright, i'll be right back guys!

Alexa opened the door and seen Jackson was still sleeping but could tell that he had been tossing and turning because the blanket was pulled down only to around his peles where you can see it's just his shorts which are tugged down almost too revealing.

Alexa decided to tease Jackson and straddled Jackson at his hips then slowly ran her hands on his abs and bare chest, followed by soft kisses to the neck making Jackson moan and slowly wake up.

Jackson: Mmhm babe whatttt.

Alexa: Time to wake up!

Jackson: But we could lay like this all day babe.

Alexa: As fun as this was, youre fkn shave to work for more tonight.

Alexa said that as Jackson went for a kiss but got the hand of Alexa. Which made him chase her around the bedroom and into the bathroom and back into the bedroom again.

Jackson threw them on the bed and they were laughing and having a great time, the two love birds finally decided to head down for breakfast, Jackson still just wearing shorts completely forgot to change. As Jackson went outside to have a cup of coffee with Bob, Angela spoke up.

Angela: You never told me he was hiding anything.

Alexa: What do you mean?

Angela: Well his body is just amazing, if you don't make it official then i'll gladly swoop in on him, he's so hot!

Alexa: Mom!

Angela: Are you saying that i'm wrong?

Alexa: No, you're not.

Jackson had come inside and noticed that both girls were giggling and whispering, but he just ignored it.

Jackson then sat down to try some of Alexas pancakes and as soon as he took one bite he spit it out and started coughing as everyone was laughing even with Alexas cheeks slightly blushing out of embarrassment but also laughing along with everyone.

Jackson then suggested going out to breakfast, which everyone agreed on since breakfast was so bad at the Kaufman house.

As they were sitting down in an iHop when Alexa and Jackson were taking cute pictures on each other's phones and putting them on snapchat. It was all fun and games until Jackson was messing around with Alexas phone recording her doing her traditional snort when she laughs too hard, it's adorable.

It was then that Jackson as he was recording, seen a text message notification from the banshee Rylee.

Rylee: Hey Bitch.

Jackson had seen this and got extremely mad and was visibly upset and left for the bathroom

Jackson had seen this and got extremely mad and was visibly upset and left for the bathroom. It was then that Alexa had seen what came up on her screen and she immediately started tearing up and went to chase after him as she didn't want to lose him after finally getting him.

Jackson eventually stopped pretending to go the washroom and just kind of blew by Alexa out of the restaurant and went to the gym.

It was then that in the middle of Jackson working out he was taking a drink from his gatorade and Alexa had walked in, she started slowly walking towards him, but when she went to talk Jackson just pulled her in for a long and passionate make out session.

*Jackson whispers into Alexas ear*

Jackson: It's ok, it's ok.

Alexa was sobbing into Jackson body as it was too hot in the gym from working out.

Jackson: I'm not mad at you, I seen everything shes said to you, It's not you, it's her .

They ended their gym session by Posting a gym selfie with Jackson bear hugging Alexa from behind. With the caption.

JacksonKing: Aint no mount high, aint no valley low, Aint no river wide enough baby😘❤️.

Abs with that Jackson and Alex a would leave back to Alexas for dinner, for an eventful and emotional night ahead...