Chapter 6: Accident

**A/N Hey guys, ya boy Undisputed here, I hope you guys are enjoying reading the story just as much as I am writing it. I'm always accepting and looking for ideas for more stories, as I get this story going and get into it the plan is to create a schedule and to have 2 uploads of each book per week, so feel free to comment of DM me your ideas for a story or who you would like to see as the female in the book! Also, after talking some more with some good people, I know I said I'm gonna try to make every chapter 2k words at least, I realized that just starting out as a rookie it'll be hard to do that every chapter so if some are a little shorter or longer its because I either have big plans for the next chapter or I couldn't end it in the middle of an integral story part. Thanks for sticking around, and that my friends.... IS UNDISPUTED A/N**

*Previously read on Blissful Encounter*

Jackson looked up and saw Alexa, he instantly blushed as she was smiling and he got very bad anxiety as he then had seen everyone else was around the table, he started getting really hot, took of his headphones and made a B line for the door, as he ran away Alexa just broke down on her knees and started to cry, everyone was trying to comfort her but she screamed at them sand said "I should've known better, he hates me, it's over, there's no point anymore."

*In the school gym, just after Jackson walked out*

Jackson couldn't believe what he had just recently seen, everyone he didn't want to see, what pissed him off the most is that they just sat there looking at him, he didn't understand why they didn't at least nudged him or talked to him, instead he looked like an idiot and ran away when he didn't even mean too, that was just his first instinct because in life whenever something bad or embarrassing happened he just ran away.

*At the elites lunch table*

Nobody moved with the exception grabbing their lunch pails nobody really spoke or did anything, and once everyone else in the school was released for lunch, they walked in and felt the cafeteria felt very erie, they could tell something was wrong when it was dead quiet in the cafeteria, you could hear a pin drop if you were in there at the time. Then TJ had mustarded the courage to spark a conversation.

TJ: So you guys excited to have short second half of the day this shit is gonna be tight yo!

Theo: Yeah so excited for long football practice and conditioning, yay!

Mindy(Cheerleader, TJs girlfriend): Yeah can't wait to practice with someone who hates us.

TJ: Yo what is your guys' problem? We get a short day today and we have our homecoming game in two days and we are gonna make the playoffs this year.

Theo: We can't win in two days if we have no running game, let alone running back.

TJ: What do you mean? we have someone they have no film on, Jackson f'ing King.

Theo: Ok where is Jackson King? Because it looks like it to me that he ran away and he isn't answering any of us, so unless you have an idea of where he is were screwed, our other two running backs suck and this team is #2 in the province in pass defence... TELL ME HOW WE'RE MAKING PLAYOFFS WHEN WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SCORE POINTS, TELL ME TJ, TELL ME.

Everyone including TJ was taken back, Theo has never yelled nor raised his voice towards anyone before, he was kinda scary when he got loud, and he was always known to be the chill guy that all the girls could come too for advice or just to rant.