Chapter 21: Lead up to the mini vacation

A/N I knew i said earlier there was gonna be a big time skip but that was like 4+ months ago.... changed the direction of the story.... i'll let everyone know when time skips happen in the book A/N

The rest of the week has been just like the month before, Jackson has stopped going to school again and just sits around at home with his dog, without a care in the world for what's going on at school or his so called "friends" like TJ and especially Theo.

Jackson was enjoying himself abide everything going on, he was working out, watching NFL reruns, texting and calling colleges and just waiting for the weekend to come so that he can get away from the town and away from the toxic people and visit "his princess" as he calls Alexa.

Meanwhile on the other end of Jackson's problems, Theo has texted and called Jackson many times and hasn't gotten a response once yet. Rylee on the other hand as much as she loved Jackson and loved seeing Lexi get mad and Jackson all kinds of frustrated, felt a little bad about everything but at the same time she really wanted Jackson. Badly.

Jackson was hanging out in his bed Wednesday afternoon with his team scheduled to play tomorrow, then later in the night fly to Columbus to go on his mini vacation to see and spend time with miss Kaufman.

Jackson was contemplating not even going to the game after everything happened, not even all the sorrys that Theo sent Jackson made him feel like befriending him again. Sure Jackson overreacted a bit but it's not like it was undeserved, Jackson had every right to be mad at Theo and Rylee.

Eventually Jackson decided to get out of bed and went to shower and was on his phone when he got a facetime from Alexa, which means she's on lunch because she always calls him on lunch whether she's out with her friends from her new school or just sitting in the library or her dance class with her dance teacher.

Jackson answered it and caught Alexa off guard and she started blushing heavily.

Jackson: What's wrong Lex? is the heat on in your school?

Jackson was teasing Alexa as he had set up the phone on one of the ledges behind him so Alexa could see his whole upper body, which included 6 of his abs, his ripped chest, and defined arms.

Alexa was still speechless and got caught staring.

Jackson: If you were curious there's six abs if you were trying to count.

This was the first time that Alexa had seen Jackson "naked" not that she was complaining, she knew that Jackson had a good body but not that good of a body that she's now seeing.

As conversation went on Jackson starting washing his hair when he purposely went on his tippie toes faced away from Alexa so you could see his ass and that's when Alexa bursted into laughter in front of all her friends.

Jackson: Smoother then a baby's bottom yeah?

Alexa couldn't contain herself as it made her do her traditional snort when she is laughing really really hard, she then took a screenshot of Jackson goofing off posing his bare ass to the camera for her.

Alexa could barely contain herself as she was trying to speak but no words were coming out just laughter as her friends were so curious as to what had the goddess giggling so much, she showered them the FaceTime and she earn a chuckle from all of the girls she was out for lunch with.

The girls she was out for lunch with began to ask her questions like if her and Jackson were together, is she single, who is Jackson, what does he look like, etc. Alexa felt as if they were trying to use her to get Jackson social media or to hit on Jackson through her so she didn't open up too much about him, mainly out of jealousy of how the other girls were acting now but also because she wanted Jackson to be her little treasure, with the exception to Rylee who won't stop digging for treasure that's not hers.

Jackson eventually ended the FaceTime for shower reasons as he had to get ready for whatever he plans to do for the rest of the day, all he knows is that he has a big decision coming up, whether he wants to ditch the team and his career and go see his princess or to man up and listen to Theo's apologies and be with the team through thick and thin.

After thinking for most the lunch time and into the early afternoon, Jackson decided to open up his messages with Theo and couldn't believe what he was reading, that Rylee was paying Theo to get them together and was also threatening to break up Theo and his girlfriend if he didn't do it, and yes, Rylee has the popularity power to break up whoever she wants.

Of course Theo obliged but has confessed and came clean to Jackson over the phone, Jackson sent screenshots of what Theo said to Alexa for her to read with her own eyes, she couldn't believe that Rylee would stoop to those levels.

Jackson was furious with Rylee and was getting super angry and unable to control his temper very well, started throwing around and punching stuff around his house until eventually he got tired and went to bed for the game he was going to play tomorrow.

Thursday night has come and gone and Jackson helped his team win their game and move onto the semifinals of the provincial championship which means if they win every game left there's a potential for 4 games to win in a row if they want to be national champions.

After sticking around for local sport station interviews and newspaper article Jackson headed back to the locker room and stripped off his equipment and clothes and went into the showers.

After he was done he game Alexa a FaceTime call not expecting her to be up since by the time they got done the game, changed, and ate it was 11PM, but to his surprised he was greeted to a grumpy yet beautiful sleepy bedhead and sleepy grumpy Alexa face, as she must had been sleeping but wanted to talk to Jackson.

The conversation was just them talking about the game until Alexa fell asleep on the FaceTime as Jackson was talking about how he can't wait to see her tomorrow. Jackson then got super out of his comfort zone and as he was driving told Alexa three huge words "I love you" Jackson then ended the FaceTime so Alexa didnt want up because of the traffic.

But little did Jackson know Alexa heard everything the whole time and wasn't actually sleeping and began to shed happy tears after hearing Jackson tell her he loves her.