Confrontation

*Next morning*

Following last night's shenanigans at the party, there was a lot of explaining to do between four apparent lovebirds, whar Jackson saw was horrific but it is equally as bad as the act he had committed moments after Alexa had left the party.

Jackson woke up to a stiff couple punches being thrown by Tate, Rylees brother, and who he also didn't know turned out to be Livvys boyfriend, as he was still in bed with no clothes on with Livvy, he looked around at his current situation and had no clue what had happened.

Jackson tried explaining himself but Tate didn't believe him when he said that he didn't remember anything, which the people close to Jackson know how much trouble he got in with alcohol and stuff when he used to be super unhealthy mentally, so when he says he doesn't remember anything and it's unlike and usual hangover, Livvy believed him but Tate didn't.

Jackson eventually was found with some quiet time as Tate stormed out the room, so naturally he turned to talk to Livvy.

Jackson: I need to know right now exactly what happened.

Livvy: I don't know I didn't even know I walked upstairs last night let alone with some rips in my clothes and naked beside you...

Jackson: How is it possible that we both don't know what happened or when or how this got to be.

Livvy: I have no clue all I remember is when I grave our... oh my god.

Jackson: What is it?

Livvy: The last thing I remember is last thing before you went outside to look and find Alexa is grabbing us drinks that were made.

Jackson: Are you saying that someone spiked our drinks into us having sex? Why?

Livvy: I don't know but what I do know is I need to go talk to Alexa, it'll be better off for you two in the future if all of this comes from me.

Jackson: Wait, you said that the drinks were spiked, and I just got a text saying "I hope you enjoyed your drink and after party yesterday..."

Jackson and Livvy: Rylee!

They got lost in each other for a second starring at each other.

Jackson: This is the last time anything like this is or can happen, I don't know what happened or what was said last night but I can only guess, plus I like you a lot as a best friend.

Livvy smiled as Jackson sat her up and had a quick make out and grabbed her butt which wasn't as nice as Alexas biscuit butt. The twos foreheads then rests against each other.

Jackson: Thats it, are you good?

Livvy says yes with a sweet smile on her face and began to apologize when Jackson cut her off telling her not to worry and it's not her fault.

Jackson: Now, you know the plan, you get to Alexa at school, then we'll both meet Rylee after school before the walk through before our game starts tonight.

The two now resumed best friends went their separate ways as they both had their own business to attend to, one had to actually show up to school to play, and the other had some serious confrontations to deal with.

Livvy arrived at school.

Livvy: Hey Alexa what're you doing here?

Alexa: I just had a rough night so I thought for the day I'd spend touring around the school and facilities I grew to know and love growing up around town. Why what are you doing here so early gyms don't open for another 20 minutes?

Livvy: Thats the thing Alexa, We know about your getaway with Tate and we're not mad.

Alexa starts to tear up.

Livvy: We're not mad because *shows Alexa all the proof of what Rylee did* our drinks were spiked and we got drugged, yes we hooked up but we are strictly still and only best friends. But Rylee did this I don't know why but it's her.

That was enough to hear from Livvy as she hugged her and held it even crying a bit into her shoulder but then she was a determined lady to go kick Rylee's ass.

Meanwhile...

Jackson: Are you fucking crazy?! I'm gonna have you arrested for this shit.

Rylee: Why are you so angry I must've accidentally gave her mine imagine all the fun we could've had.

Jackson: I don't want anything to do with you and I never want to see you near me ever again.

Rylee: Oh come on boo we all know that you wanted to do it with me but you have settled with two skanks below me, I'm the hottest girl this school has ever seen now why doesn't the hottest guy want to be with her?

Jackson: Because the hottest guy is smart enough to not come alone when you're gonna try something on someone unsuspecting over and over again.

Almost on queue Livvy opened up the door and Alexa came in hot and instead of saying anything Alexa slapped Rylee so hard she almost fell down as Alexa jumped on top of of her snd started throwing really punches even connecting on one or two as Jackson had to pull Alexa off of Rylee.

Alexa: LET ME AT THAT STUPID BIT-

Alexa was cut off in Jackson's arms as he pulled her in for one of the most sensitive loving kisses which she melted for instantly and it calmed her down, after a few more seconds of lip locking and wrestling she finally was calmed down.

Jackson: No matter what happens or what you-

Jackson was cut off by Alexa returning the favour to him and after they were done the two newly rekindled love birds decided to head out and continue in with their morning and to have a kickass day at school and get ready to put on the show of a lifetime.