Chapter 13: Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away

** Ayeeeee ya boi is backkkkkk**

A couple days later following last chapter

The past few days have been absolutely awful for Jackson, he hasn't been in contact with any of his friends or anyone on the team, sure it might be Christmas break but everyone is still in town and the few that considered Jackson a "friend" or being close to him are still waiting for a phone call, text message, anything.

Meanwhile, though, now that Theo and TJ have been trying to get a hold of him they're starting to get mad... Jackson has been doing the same thing for the past almost week, waking up, depressed over what had happened, he hasn't been eating breakfast, he just goes to the gym and works out then he goes home and does nothing but lay in his room with either nothing or a movie on mute while he sleeps away the days shutting himself down from the world around him.

One day was different from the rest, Christmas Eve. Instead of going to the gym he heads out towards the river and just sits along the edge letting his feet dangle over the edge almost in the water.

That was until he set up his camera behind him, elevated and took a timed picture and posted it to Instagram so it was a picture of Jackson sitting on the edge just above the water.

JKJacksonKing: Is there something left for me to save, In the wreckage of my life...

As soon as he posted it his phone was going off like crazy so he knew he had to head out because he still couldn't confront anyone over his previous actions. He checked his phone to see a ton of comments from his friends and people close to him:

Theo_JohnsonIV: Fam stay put we gotta talk bro!

HarrisTJ: message me bro, there's so much of your life left don't do anything stupid.

lexikaufmann: Jack!!!! Please please please answer my texts!

Jackson read through all of the comments and reread the last one a couple times after all his heart still belongs to Lexi, but he quickly snapped out of it when he was going text her and went to a coffee shop to quickly get a drink and then go back home so he doesn't have to worry about interacting with anyone.

That was until he pulled up to his house and there was a familiar car in the driveway already, Jackson wasn't sure what was going on but he wasn't gonna be to thrilled if someone was robbing his house.

Turns out it was TJ and Theo waiting there for him, they finally figured out that eventually Jackson will be at his house so after they saw the picture TJ picked up Theo and they sped over the three or four subdivisions over and parked at his house. Luckily they knew where Jackson hides his spare key because they saw him put one underneath the step to the back door.

As Jackson walks in he immediately spots them sitting on the couches but Jackson starts to head rather quickly to his room and goes to open it but TJ pushes him and steps in-between him and the door which only makes his sadness and panic turn into anger.

Jackson pushes him back then grabs him and throws him but then TJ tackled him and started owning Jackson until TJ started trying to talk sense into Jackson the Jackson took that as a opportunity without listening and laid a nasty left hook to TJs jaw and then Jackson was in control until Theo was finally able to break up the mini fight they had.

Theo: What the actual fuck is wrong with you two

Jackson: Me? You wanna know what's "wrong"? the fact that you guys came into my house uninvited and then try to fight me for no reason.

Theo: Are you stupid? Yeah you're right our first motive after you've been offline for almost a week is "hey lets go to his house, wait for him, just to fight him and knock his teeth in." You really are stupid.

Jackson: Well why the fuck else would you be here?

Theo: Hm idk maybe to fucking help you!

Jackson: I don't need your help anymore, I already messed up with the girl of my dreams and I really didn't wanna see you two because I knew something stupid would happen with you two here.

Theo: Thats the fucking thing Jackson! Sure you messed up few days ago by ignoring Lexi but she forgave you without talking to you, and she thinks its all her fault because she didn't tell you what was going on and she didn't have the chance to tell you. But you wouldn't listen. And no we aren't mad at you, we are actually trying to be here for you and trying to support you because its pretty obvious you're hurting but you can't try to fight us forever.

Jackson: Im not hurt what the fuck are you talking about man.

Theo: Jackson dont play stupid, we know that you are because you ghosted everyone and everything and you've been hurting yourself so bad mentally you need to talk about it.

Jackson: There is literally nothing to talk about you stupid idiot, Lexi is gone, football is done for a month, there's nothing, absolutely nothing, now just leave before I make you leave.

Theo: Jackson quit being delusional there's something wrong you need to trust us because there is no one left for you to tell!

Thats when Jackson just dropped to the ground with Theo catching him before he fell and he just hugged him and held onto him while he cried and cried, no words were exchanged but the guys just stood embracing Jackson as they weren't expecting him to say anything but they we're proud they got any sort of emotion out of him.

Later that night

Jackson picked up his guitar and began to sing again:

I often tell myself that we could be more than just friends, I know you think that if we move to soon it would all end, I live in misery when you're not around, And I won't be satisfied till we're taking those vows.

There'll be some love making, heartbreaking, soul shaking Oh, lovemaking, heartbreaking, soul shaking

What's it gonna be 'cause I can't pretend?
Don't you wanna be more than friends?
Hold me tight and don't let go
You have the right to lose control

To be continued