Chapter 9: Destiny will bring us together

**A/N This will be a shorter chapter as originally this was just going to be a filler chapter for this chapter but next chapter will be really good, I was originally going to write one chapter just on the game but most of you probably dont follow or know too much about football, so I decided to write this chapter a chapter early, I hope you guys enjoyed and im sorry for taking so long on this chapter I was having a really busy week with no motivation to write this chapter as I didn't want it to happen but everything happens for a reason right? I guess you could say that somethings that happen are, my friends..... UNDISPUTED A/N **

*Alarm 5:30 AM*

Lexi woke up freezing cold and she rolled over in bed to see and feel that Jackson was no longer there, she looked on the nightstand beside her bed and realized his phone wasn't there, she was starting to get really worried and she rolled out of bed and seen his bags were taken out of her room where he left them yesterday. Lexi was really starting to worry as she didn't know where her new boyfriend went, she thought he must have heard her last night and left and doesn't want anything to do with her, that is until she heard a bang what sounded like a pan hitting off of something so she went to investigate.

Lexi: Mom! Mom! You need to help me he le-

Lexi cut herself off seeing Jackson and her Angela(her mom) cooking Lexi's favourite Eggs and Bacon with some Pancakes. Of course Jackson made extra for himself so he had lost of energy and could carbload for tonight.

Jackson: Sorry, babe. I wanted to surprise you and give you breakfast in bed for everything you've done for me in the past week but you kind of ruined that, so, surprise?

Jackson said cheerfully earning an eyeroll and a cute giggle from Lexi.

Angela caught on from earlier on in Jackson conversation and stopped Lexi as she was halfway coming down the stairs.

Angela: Lexi I got you some new makeup and cosmetic stuff we need to go up to the bathroom, NOW.

Jackson and Lexi were both confused by this and weren't sure what to make of it but Lexi went along with it and listened to her mom, Jackson though knew something was up, so he just sat down and started on his food since he had more to eat and he had to meet Theo and TJ at the school gym to get a hard cardio session in before the day started they were coming in forty five minutes so he didn't have a whole lot of time as he still had to shower and pack his suit as they had to wear a suit on game days.

Lexi and Angela spent a long time in the bathroom so there was definitely something wrong with what was going and Jackson wanted to try and help, and shower so he ended up finishing his plate and grabbing his change of clothes and heading to the bathroom to shower until he decided to sneak up closer and put his head to the door.

Lexi: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Angela: Yes I do and he can't mean anything to you the kid barely talks

Lexi: YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE I KNOW HIM!

Angela: This is why I tried to tell you no when he was getting in the car, like when I told you at the beginning of the school year to not catch feelings for someone because of your dads business and your cheerleading career. But you never listen you can't just keep your feelings to yourself.

Lexi in tears and enraged

Lexi: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I LOVE HIM! AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!