Top to bottom: Chapter 2 (recreated)

|Naruto's POV|
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha."
Sasuke Uchiha?
Hm.. interesting...
"Wait aren't the kid of that famous ceo of the Uchiha Corporation?"
I know I shouldn't have asked that question but I was curious to see if it was true..
A/N
The uchiha family doesn't really get along with each other and they don't spend much time together. Since everyone knew that Sasuke has rich parents, they would treat him differently but Sasuke just wanted to live a normal life and  treated like a real human being and not a piggy bank.
|third person POV|
When sasuke heard Naruto ask that question he just stood there silent.
"Yes. Yes I am." Sasuke said in a monotone voice.
Sasuke was really hoping that Naruto didn't use him for money since he really likes him.
"Oh that's cool, but I'm sorry I have to get home my parents are gonna be mad if I don't get home on time." Naruto while giggling nervously. Sasuke blushed really hard because of his giggles, they were so adorable. "Wait before you go.. who are your parents..? No wait! Let's hang out at your place!" Sasuke said nervously.
"Uhmm.. my parents are minato Uzumaki and kushina Uzumaki, also let me give you my number so I can text you my address!" As Naruto said that sasuke was stunned he thought that Naruto could be a gold digger like everyone else but he had money of his own.
The Uzumaki corporation is way more famous and richer than the uchiha clan that's why sasuke was so stunned.
"Uhm sure.." sasuke had unlocked his and went to the phone app so Naruto could put his number in. Sasuke handed his phone to Naruto and naruto handed his. After sasuke was done putting in his number Naruto phone he looked up to see Naruto still typing and sasuke looked at him with love. Sasuke thought Naruto was a very beautiful and adorable person he has ever seen and wanted Naruto to be apart of his life but that's up to Naruto. After Naruto was done he handed the phone to sasuke and started walking to his car. "Bye sasuke, I'll talk to you later!" After naruto said that he drove off. Sasuke was just staring at the contact name '''Naruto🧡"' on his phone. Sasuke had smiled to himself at he thought of Naruto.
.
.
|Meanwhile with Naruto|
.
.
Naruto had entered the mansion and put his keys on the sitting area right next to the door.
A/N
This is what the house looks like btw

Naruto then went upstairs to his bedroom and started to do homework

Naruto then went upstairs to his bedroom and started to do homework. Shortly after that he took out his phone, unlocked it went to insta. Naruto had millions of followers (some of the kids from school follow him) so since he had millions of followers he'd throw a throw a party.
"Hmm maybe not a party.. my parents would get mad. Maybe I can ask some of the kids from school since they follow me on Instagram!" After Naruto decided he wouldn't throw a party, he went to his friends messages and texted 10 people. After he texted them, they would arrive soon.
.
.
30 minutes had passed and then Naruto heard the door bell.
.
.
.
Sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but this is the end of this chapter lemme know if you have any other story ideas?
Maybe dekubowl
Sasunaru
Bakudeku
Hinata harem
Or kenhina
Choose a story and I can get started on it after I make chapter 3😊
Anyways bye guys hope you enjoyed!💙