Chapter 9

A/N: I'm so sleep deprived🥲

.
.
.
.

Third POV:

It was the next day which was saturday, and naruto was still in the bed sleeping soundly. Kushina then came busting through the door which made naruto jump from out of slumber. "What the hell mom!?" naruto said as he was frightened from his mom busting in the door. "Oh you're up!" kushina said happily. "No actually you-" naruto said but then was cut off. "You have a friend over!" kushina said as she left out the door.

Naruto sat there in the bed as he let what his mother said go on replay in his head. 'What was she talking about me having a friend over?' naruto thought. Naruto then got up and changed into some sweatpants with a white crop. He then headed downstairs only to be met with karin at the front door. "Karin? What are you doing here?" naruto said as he tilted his head. "You don't remember? You invited me here..!" karin said with a crooked smile as her eyebrow twitched.

"Oh! Now i remember sorry!" naruto said scratching the back of his head. "Follow me to my room!" naruto said walked towards the stairs. Karin followed behind while looking around the mansion. To be honest, karin was jealous. Naruto had nice parents and a nice house. I mean don't get her wrong, she had very nice parents and loves them so much but she wishes she had a mansion as well.

Karin's POV:

As i was walking up the stairs i was planning out the plan in my head. I was gonna get some stuff on naruto's little friend and then the plan will go on from there. He will such a nice surprise when he goes back to school on monday!

When we arrived into naruto's bedroom i looked in awe, his bedroom was pretty it made me even more jealous of him. He has everything that i could've dreamed of. So then i sat down on this chair that found and boy it was very comfortable but then naruto spoke, "alright well what do you wanna talk about?". "Lets talk about your thoughts! What do you think about the purple haired girl that i'm assuming is hinata hyuga?" i asked naruto as i secretly pulled my phone and recorded the conversation. "Oh what do i feel about hinata? Well i think she's the bestest friend i could've asked for. I've been friends with her ever since we were babies. I literally trust her my life." naruto said so passionately.

"Well about that girl at school.. What's her name..? Oh! Temari Nara! I heard she was a total bitch to you on day one!" i said waiting for his answer. I knew that naruto had some beef with temari so i decided to add that to the plan. I started smirking a little since i saw that naruto was getting a little pissed off and i could annoyance on his face.

"Oh that bitch... i hate her. She was talking shit all the time. I fucking hate her, she would always talk shit about my parents and it just really pissed me off. Her slightly high pitched voice was also annoying it just makes me irritated when i think about her voice and her face." naruto said in an irritated tone. This is just what i needed for my plan! I can finally do what i need to do to naruto then all the boys will be mine and probably even his friends! Or his popularity! OR HIS LIFE!

I breathed out because i was getting carried away and i needed to go back to this conversation of hell. I don't really give a shit about naruto, his friends, or this temari girl but at least i'm getting the stuff i need for this plan.

.
.
.

Still karin's POV:

It was then later me and naruto's 'hangout sesh' was done and i getting ready to leave. I walked downstairs and put on my shoes and grabbed my bag from the hook on the wall until i heard naruto's parents from behind me. "Oh your leaving? You don't wanna stay for dinner?" naruto's mother told me. "Oh no, my mom is cooking so i'm just gonna eat there." i said with an awkward smile on my face.