Chapter 7

Third pov:

It was the next morning and a blonde boy fluttered his eyes open feeling a arm wrapped tightly around his waist.

As naruto caught his consciousness he turned his only to be met by a sleeping Neji wrapping his arm around his waist and him being a little close to him.

Naruto quickly turned his head as his face was a crimson red from a boy wrapping around his waist.

All he thought was how in the world did him and Neji end up in this position and what happened last night.

As naruto was popped out of his thoughts when he heard a slight monotone deep raspy voice.

"Naruto? Are you okay?" Neji had asked as he tightened his grip on Naruto's waist getting a little worried.

Naruto shivered at Neji's morning voice. His morning voice was so hot that naruto couldn't keep his cool.

"Y-yeah I'm perfectly fine!" Naruto said as he slightly turned his head to see neji's face.

Neji took a good look at naruto and then realized how really angelic naruto really was. His slightly deep ocean blue eyes with marks on his cheeks with faint freckles on his face.

When Neji saw these beautiful features on his face, he knew that he had just fallen harder for naruto.

Naruto was know for his facial features. He was like a unique beautiful creature that was unknown to the world. That's why he has so many people that liked him where used to live.

Naruto thinks that not many people like him in konoha but it's the complete opposite.

"Hey uhm... Neji-kun is there something on my face..? You've been staring for a quite a while now.." Naruto said as his eyes were averted from embarrassment. "Oh sorry naruto, your just so..." neji paused as again got lost in Naruto's eyes.

"Your so gorgeous.." Neji mumbled but naruto was able to catch what he had said. Naruto began blushing profusely by neji's comment.

Naruto then poked neji's cheek to get neji's attention and Neji snapped out of whatever world he was in thinking about naruto.

"Neji kun you think I'm gorgeous..?" Naruto said quietly but Neji was able to hear it. "Oh you heard that? Well I guess I'll just say it. Naruto yes you are the most gorgeous person I've ever met." Neji said as he looked into ocean blue eyes.

Naruto averted his eyes to looking at the sheets on the bed. Neji put hand under Naruto's chin to lift up his head.

"Look at me naruto, I just wanna say.. I hope your okay from your break up yesterday.." Neji said with pity and worry in his monotonous voice.

"Don't even remind be of that bastard..." Naruto started to tear up of the memory of breaking up with his ex boyfriend. He felt devastated when ino had told him that his ex boyfriend was only using him.

"Cmon naruto let's go get breakfast, you need some food to take your mind off that bitch" Neji said as got out of bed and carried naruto in bridal style.

Naruto squeaked as he was getting picked up by Neji. Naruto then relaxed and rested his head on neji's chest.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Naruto's pov:

As Neji was still holding me in his arms going down the stairs, I saw everyone else sitting at the table with already made breakfast on the table. I guess since we were coming downstairs, we've must've caught everyone's attention.

As they were staring I could've sworn I saw them glare at something but I let it slip past me.

"Good morning everyone!" I said happy but tired tone as Neji let me down from his arms. "Good morning naruto! How'd you sleep?" Hinata said in a happy energetic voice. Hinata always speaks in a energetic voice in the morning and it just wants to drain my energy, how can she be so energetic in the mornings?!

"I slept just fine! Thank you for asking" I answered hinata as went to go sit down in a chair. At this point, I just wanted to fall back asleep but I can't do that or else I'll be asleep until the afternoon and I won't be able to sleep at night..

"Anyways eat up guys so we can do some fun things today!" Deidara had said with a thumbs up and a grin plastered onto his facial features.

I started eating, I started staring at all the boys sitting at the table. As I looked at them I realized how handsome they really are. Their facial features are mesmerizing, some have soft facial features and some have strong facial features. I also noticed how all of them are pretty strong. I also think Neji had rock hard abs since I felt it while he was carrying me.

As I let my mind roam, I then started to hear some people call my name and then I snapped out of my thoughts. "Naruto, are you okay? You're just staring at everyone at the table. And your face is red, are you sick?" Sasuke said in a worry tone. I began to go wide eyed. My face is red?! Oh no, I let my thoughts get the best of me!

I then sat up from my chair and ran off to the bathroom yelling "I'll be right back!". I felt eyes as I ran down the hallway the bathroom. I then went inside, closed the door, and locked it. I sat on the floor in front of the door just thinking about the events of what just happened.

"I can't believe that just happened!" I thought. I got up and turned on the faucet with cold water and splashed water in my face to at least stop the redness on my face from being flustered.

As I was drying my face with a towel, I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked. I then heard a deep voice at the door, "it's me gaara I just came to check up on you.." gaara? Why is he checking up on me? "Oh yeah I'm fine, I'm just tired that's all but I feel much better now" I said as I giggled a little.

Third pov:
As the day went on, the group of friends did many things that were fun while their time lasted. At some point they had to leave Naruto's house since school was tomorrow and they had to get home.

"Well we'll see you tomorrow naruto!"  Ino had said with a smile on her face. "Yeah! It was fun you guys over!" Naruto had said with a soft smile on his face.

You could tell naruto was sad about his friends leaving but he understood and besides he'll be able to see them tomorrow!

Naruto started waving as he saw his friends leave and went inside the house. He took a deep sigh and went upstairs to his room. He sat on his bed and laid down then let sleep take over his body.
A/N: btw it was late when they had left Naruto's house just to reassure if anyone was confused.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Still third pov:

It was the next morning and it was time for school. Naruto got and did his normal routine and got dressed. Today naruto was wearing a white t-shirt with the 'mtv' graphic picture on it, light blue slightly  baggy jeans, and jewelry (necklaces, rings, and bracelets).

Naruto went downstairs and ate breakfast and went outside into car. He then drove off his property and to school.

When naruto reached school, he parked his car and headed inside only to be greeted by his friends. "Oh hey naruto! Good morning!" Hinata said as she ran up to naruto to give him a hug. Naruto hugged her back and said good morning to all of his friends.

The bell had rung and it was time for the first period. They all walked to their first class and sat down at their desks. After a few minutes later the teacher came in and started class.

30 minutes later a knock was at the door. Everyone in the classroom went quiet. They were curious of who could possibly be at the door. "Alright students! Today we are having a new student!" The teacher had said. The slightly groaned since they had just got naruto and they just starting to get to know him.

"Come on in!" The teacher said to the person who was standing outside of the classroom. The person had came into the room and stood in front of everyone. "Alright introduce yourself!" Teacher said putting her hand on the student's back. "Hello, my name is...."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey guys! So sorry for the cliffhanger especially since it's been a minute since I last posted a chapter! But here is a little treat since it's a little lengthy than my other chapters! But anyways I'll be making a chapter during Christmas break but I won't be posting it until a little after the new years! But anyways merry Christmas everyone!

Byeeee!