Chapter 5

Hey guys! sorry for not posting for 2 months! but anyways enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

"okay so where is the first store you guys wanna go to?" Naruto asked, "uh okay so lets separate and then we can meet up at the food court?" hinata suggested.

"that's a good idea! so uhm, I will go with hinata while the rest of you stay together! I have a few things I want to speak to her about so I'm going to go with hinata" Naruto reassuringly.

the others were sad that Naruto couldn't go with them and sakura and ino were sad that hinata couldn't go with them but they sucked it up and went with Naruto's plan.

"I guess we'll go now but be careful Naruto do run into any trouble, you too hinata." deidara said. Naruto is really rich and pretty feminine so everyone in the world would do anything to get with Naruto even if it meant their life.

Naruto had been in so many heartbreaks because they only wanted his money but he still keeps a smile on his face even when he is going through hard times.

Naruto had been in an abusive relationship before at school and never told his parents because he knew that his parents was going to hurt him so he never told his parents.

it did take a toll on his mental health but he was fine and he knew he was going to get through it strongly.

"alright we'll see you guys later!" hinata said while waving and walking away with naruto.

the stranded group sighed and then started walking to stores they might've wanted to go to.

.

.

.

meanwhile with Naruto and hinata

.

.
Naruto and Hinata were just walking around the mall and they had went into plenty of stores and cam out with a lot of bags.
A couple of boys had tried to flirt with them a little but that didn't go so well because sasuke had found them and saved them just in time before they got touched by the men.
.
.
After coming out the mall
.
.
"So are you guys okay? They seemed really dangerous." Ino asked to them both but a little more worried for her girlfriend. "Yeah we're okay fortunately sasuke-kun had came in to save us before he put a hand on us" Hinata said "yeah and I wanted to return something back for saving us.."  Naruto said quietly. "Oh uhm you don't have to return anything back it's fine" sasuke said reassuringly then Naruto then smiled brightly, that had the boys struck.
As the group were standing in front of the mall Naruto's phone rung.
.
.
.
"Hello?" Naruto said then there was a pure silence until Naruto's eyes widen in shock and excitement. "Really!? He's here!?" Naruto had said but when Naruto said 'he' that caught the boys attention. "What's wrong Naruto?" Gaara had asked.
"My ______ is here!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter (not that the other ones weren't short) but anyways bye guys! I will be making the other book meanwhile I make this one!