Chapter 10

Third POV:

It was hours later and naruto began to wake up after passing out. As Naruto's eyes slowly opened he saw his friends just sitting down in chairs and a nurse talking to them.

"G-guys?" Naruto spoke still slightly dizzy as he was trying to sit up. "Naruto! Oh please don't sit up lay back down!" Hinata came as she ran up to him to push him back down. The others ran to Naruto's side as the nurse came up to naruto.

"Hello naruto! You are finally awake" the nurse said. Naruto had no idea what happened and why he was in the nurse. He was also a little worried since everyone looked so concerned for him.

"What happened? Why am I in the nurse's office?" Naruto asked really confused. "Naruto you passed out on the floor with a nosebleed" deidara said with sad facial expression. "I'm super dizzy.. everything is spinning" Naruto said. The girl that hit him must've been really strong for naruto to be this way.

All the boys were really mad that that girl had hit naruto. But naruto had been in the nurse's office for hours so let's just say a couple of girls had fought her so she would learn lesson from hitting naruto. But Karin was the main one to get it soon from spreading fake lies of naruto and the friend group was gonna make sure of it.

Soon enough the bell rung for the end of the day and from out the window you could see students pass by to go home. "Well naruto I'm gonna give you some food and water and then you can go ahead and go home. Can one of you guys go and grab Naruto's things?" The nurse said with a smile. "I will. You guys stay with naruto to make sure nothing happens" sasuke said as exited through the door.

.

.

.

.

Sasuke's POV:

As I was walking to Naruto's locker I heard footsteps from behind me but when I turned around I didn't see anyone so I just kept walking. When I reached Naruto's locker I opened it to see hateful papers and letters which made my blood boil so I just threw them away.

As I was gathering Naruto's things I felt hands wrap around my waist. So I turned around only to be met with crimson eyes. It was Karin so I snatched her hands away from me and pushed away slightly. "Don't touch me ever again" I said coldly. Just looking at her face pisses me off it makes wanna just choke her.

Karin had made a pouty face which made more irritated. She then came close to me and put her hands on my chest. "Cmon sasuke... I so much better than naruto I don't even know what you see in him.." she said. She then just kept talking which was really testing me. "I mean I'm way hotter! I can give you anything you want.." she then started pushing her breast on me and then my blood boiled.

I pushed her really hard against the lockers and put my hands around her neck. "You wanna keep fucking testing my patience bitch? I really wanna choke you so hard but you know why naruto is better than you? Because he is a bright person and he so beautiful so is his personality. He brights anyone's day makes someone not feel so alone. So keep talking bad about him I dare you. I will fucking kill you if you don't watch your back" I said as I grab Naruto's things and left.

'So fucking annoying' I whispered under my breath.

(A/N: don't ask me how sasuke knew Naruto's locker code💀)

.
.
.

Third POV:

As sasuke walked away down the hall Karin had stood there trying to soak in everything that sasuke just said. She then had angry expression on her face and then pulled out her phone. "Hey" Karin said as to the person on the other side of the phone. "Yeah we have to move to phase 3" she said. Karin then had a smirk plastered on her face as she began to walk to the front entrance.