Chapter 6

Third pov:

"My boyfriend is here!" Naruto said enthusiastically. The boy's heart's dropped when they heard 'boyfriend' come out of Naruto's mouth.

"Boyfriend? You have..a boyfriend?" Sasuke had said disappointedly. "Oh yeah! Come on he's waiting at my house, don't wanna keep him waiting, don't we?" Naruto said as he got in the car.

The boys just sat there devastated that naruto was taken, but... they wouldn't give up on naruto they wait for him until the day they die!

They then snapped out of their little world when hinata had hugged them. "I'm sorry guys..I-I should've said something about naruto dating someone... you guys just looked so obvious of liking naruto I didn't wanna disappoint you guys... I'm sorry..." hinata said sadly. She felt as if she had let down the boys for not telling them that he was dating someone.

"It's okay hinata, we'll still wait for him. Until then let's get in the car." Neji had said to hinata as he put his hand on hinata's shoulder.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

When they had arrived to Naruto's house they saw a very handsome boy standing in front of the entrance door. He wore a white hoodie with light blue jeans and some white air forces.

Naruto then got out of the car and hugged the boy and the boy hugged back. The boys just stood there staring them hugging while their jealousy was rising.

Naruto and the then stopped hugging and that was until he saw the others from down the steps. He whispered into Naruto's ear and asked "who are these people hun?" "Oh their my new friends!" Naruto said with closed eyed smile.

The guy then let go of naruto and walked over to his friends. The guy then spoke in a quiet tone so naruto couldn't hear him, "listen here, don't go around flirting with my boyfriend alright? Or else you'll regret it. Got it?" The boys then just rolled their eyes and then the boy could not believe what the boy had just did.

Naruto's boyfriend had looked at hinata and winked at her. Sakura and ino started glaring at the boy and then spoke, "what are you staring at bitch?" Sakura said "yeah get the fuck on and go back to your boyfriend since you have nothing nice to say. Oh and also your such a fake ass boyfriend and you should be ashamed for winking at my girlfriend and you have a boyfriend over there. Do you know how heartbroken he would be if he found out you were winking at a girl also know as his best friend? How do you think he would feel?" Ino had said.

The boy was surprised at first and then smirked "he'll never know because I'll make sure you won't say anything and plus I fell out of love so does it really matter honestly? He's just.... starting to get annoying but at least he's rich and he's dumb so I can just make up an excuse and get money! So easy."

After he had said that the boys were so pissed that neji tried to hit him and he had to be held back. Naruto saw the commotion and ran to them. "What's going on!? Why are you trying to fight my boyfriend!?" Naruto asked panicked. "YOUR BOYFRIEND IS FAKE AS HELL AND HE'S GONNA GET HIS ASS BEAT" neji said yelling. Neji wasn't even thinking at that point because all he saw was red. How could that guy use naruto? He was the sweetest, cutest, and prettiest person he's ever met so how could someone damage naruto like that?

"Wait wait what do you mean??" Naruto asked dumbfounded "your boyfriend winked at my girlfriend and talking about how he's going to use you for your money and that he fell out of love with you." Sakura said pissed. Naruto just stood there. He was shocked but then "I can't believe you." Naruto said, Sakura was kinda scared that naruto didn't believe her and the guy just smirked he thought that naruto didn't believe her and that he would get out of this. But then the unexpected happened.

Naruto had slapped his boyfriend really hard and his friends were shocked. They then started laughing at naruto slapping him and the boy got what he deserved. "Get hell off my property!" Naruto said angrily "what you're not gonna do is wink at my best friend! And I knew something was up! I can't believe you and she was my best friend how could you? AND WE'RE OVER! Naruto said with slight tears in his eyes.

Naruto was heart broken he couldn't believe that his lover wanted to use him for money. The boy then left and naruto apologizes for his "boyfriend's" behavior. And then they went inside for naruto to calm down after his major break up.

They all then fell asleep and waited for a new day to come.

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

And that's it everyone! I hope you enjoyed! Since ppl were saying for me to continue I am continuing this story and the other one! Also tysm for 3 place in softyaoi! And I was going to do over 1000 words but I am lazy and it's 3am and I have to be somewhere in the morning.. anyways byeee!