Chapter 8

A/N: alright so before this chapter begins I just wanted to say that the new student is an antagonist so yeah. okay enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third POV:
"Hello my name is Karin!" The red headed girl said cheerfully as she waved her hand to the whole class. The class then all said hello to Karin and then Karin sat down at a seat.

Karin's POV:

As I went to go sit down I saw a bunch of cute boys! I found out their names are sasuke, itachi, neji, shikamaru, deidara, and gaara. They were soo hot but I noticed that the boys were attached to this blonde boy.

They were getting all close to him and I didn't like it. I guess I'm gonna have to steal them from him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third POV:

It was the end of class and everyone was starting to grab their things for next period. As karin finished gathering her things, she decided to go up to the boys and talk to them.

"Uhm, hey! My name is karin! Well you guys already know that buttt..." karin said as she prolonged "but". "I thought it would be nicer to introduce myself again! What're your names?" Karin said.

The boys plus naruto just stared at her but then naruto then stepped up and spoke to her with a wide smile. "Hello! My name is naruto it's really nice to meet you! How was your first day so far?" Naruto said happily, he really hoped that he'll be able to make a new friend.

"Uhh...it was fine and it's nice to meet you too..!" Karin said with crooked sarcastic smile. The boys looked at each other and they knew something was wrong with Karin but they shrugged it off.

A few minutes after the boys introduced themselves to Karin and she was more interested since some of them were rich. "alright well we'll be on our way karin, it was...nice meeting you..." shikamaru had said a little annoyed. "come on naruto, bye karin." sasuke said.

Karin was a little mad that they left but, she was even more irritated that they had left with naruto. 'This was gonna be harder than I thought' karin thought to herself. She then grabbed her stuff and left the classroom with a plan.

.

.

.

.

.

.

third pov:

it was hours later and it was finally the end of the day. everyone was gathering their belongings and leaving the school by walking, driving, or riding the bus. naruto had came out the school only to be met with hinata waiting for him. "hey hinata! were you waiting for me?" naruto asked with his head tilted a little. "of course silly! since we don't have any classes together, I that I would walk with you since I haven't seen you all day!" hinata said a little dissapointed.

"awe it's okay hinata! how about we plan a hangout with the whole group this weekend?" naruto asked hinata with a wide smile on his face. "that's a great idea! make sure to do that, i'll tell ino and sakura!" hinata said with a satisfied smile on her face. they both then started walking to the car just giggling with each other meanwhile another was just watching them from afar.

"he just annoys me so much! hm.. i think i'll start with that little best friend of his... perfect!" said a red haired girl (karin). she then lifted her glasses with point finger and walked off on the way to the bus.

later in the day, naruto was chilling in his room until his father had entered his room. "hey son, i'm back from my trip and i got you some stuff while i was there! here." minato said as he handed naruto 2 big bags and 3 big boxes. "oh thanks dad! i'll open them later if that's okay with you?" naruto with a awkward smile. "that's perfectly fine, alright i'll leave you alone. dinner will be ready shortly" minato said with a smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

third pov:

it was the next day and it was at last friday! naruto and hinata were walking down the hallway and saw the boys along with ino and sakura and a girl. Hinata then made a scowl wondering who that girl was and why the girl was standing next to sakura.

The two walked up to group curious on what they were talking about. "Hey guys! Why are y'all just standing here?" Naruto said curiously. "Oh hey naruto we were talking about random stuff waiting for y'all" ino said with a smile and naruto just made an 'o' face. "Who is this girl next to you sakura?" Hinata said with a fake smile. "Oh this is my childhood friend! She recently just moved here!" Sakura said as she grabbed hinata and put her against her.

A few minutes later the group started leaving the school since it was the end of the day. The group had talked about the hangout that hinata and naruto were planning and they agreed to meet on Sunday. "Bye beautiful~" Neji said flirtatiously as he had his hand on Naruto's cheek. "Oh! Uh bye Neji" Naruto said as he turned a crimson red. Neji then left chuckling at Naruto's cute reaction.

"Alright bye hinata see you on Sunday!" Naruto said as he walked away. As naruto was in the parking lot he could feel like someone was watching him so he turned around but no one was there. He then shook it off and continued walking to his car and when he reached his car he felt a hand grab his arm. He then turned around panically only to meet a red head in his eyes.

"Hey naruto! Sorry if I scared you, I just had a question." Karin said smiling. "Oh shit Karin! You scared the hell out of me!" Naruto said sighing deeply. Once naruto was calm he then started talking. "Gosh Karin! You cannot be scaring people like that! Anyways what did want to ask me?" Naruto said calmly. You could tell that naruto was a little uncomfortable since he was frightened but karin liked that he was a little shaken up. It made smile with joy.

"Uh earth to karin??" Naruto said as he was snapping his fingers in her face. "Oh sorry! I spaced out!" Karin said she chuckled. "Yeah you were smiling really big it kinda creeped me out. " heh. Anyways what I was gonna ask was if I could come over tomorrow? I wanna get to know you more!" Karin said. "Oh uh sure! Here lemme give you my address!" Naruto said as he grabbed a marker from his bag and wrote it on Karin's hand.

"Alright well see you tomorrow Karin! Bye!" Naruto said as he got into his car and drove off.

"Yeah.... See you......" Karin said as she smiled psychotically.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well that's the end! I actually had this written down on the app on my computer but then the site had shut down and it didn't save my progress so I had to restart but here it is!

The fact that this was supposed to come out a little after new years😐 anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you guys are getting y'all some valentines! Ima be in my room getting chocolates for myself and living lavish😌

Alright well bye!!