Chapter 12

a/n: hi and hello. sorry for not posting for a month? is it a month? i think it counts- anyways, sorry for the long update it's been hectic and i'm staying in a hot ass place for a whole month. anyways enjoy :)

.

.

.

.

.

third pov:

as the group ran outside to the cars followed by kurama, they stopped in front of neji's car.

"okay so not all us can fit into neji's car" shikamaru said. everyone nodded as shikamaru was right. neji's car only fit 4 people but there is over 7 of them. kurama then spoke.

"you guys are in luck. i have a van that can fit plenty of people, come on" kurama said as he guided them to where the vehicle was. they all then came to vehicle and it was really big. it looked like it could fit over 40 people.

"well lets hurry up go. we don't have much time" neji said in a rush as he went to the passenger's seat and kurama went to the driver's seat. everyone else went to the back of the van and closed the back door.

"alright lets go." kurama said pulling off really fast. they speeding on the road and they had to be careful since speeding tickets exist and neji had to tell kurama to slow down bit since they almost got pulled over by a cop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

still third pov:

when it was at least 15-20 minutes later, they arrived at the destination. once everyone got out evryone but kurama inspected the house. it was pretty and decent house but it looked a little run down like it needed a few fixes.

"alright guys so, the walls to this house are very thin so we have to be extra quiet. i know a way to the basement so come on and stay close" kurama said as he was walking quietly to the side of the house with everyone following quietly behind.

in the windows could be seen karin and orochimaru sitting down and talking. orochimaru's face looked a little suspicious as he kept looking around as if he was hearing things. orochimaru then came close to karin and whispered something to her.

karin got up and grabbed a knife meanwhile orochimaru grabbed an axe. while the group were quietly walking to their surprise, karin and orochimaru came out of the door in front of them from the door. "shit.." kurama said annoyed and then walked towards karin.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" karin asked. she clearly looked pissed off to see the red head in front of her. "to get someone and i know you know who i'm talking about" kurama said with his deep voice. "you fucking bitch.. you dare betray us and then try to come back and be a hero! i mean kurama you already fucked up your life, why try to save it?" karin said smugly but she obviously sounded annoyed or rather angry.

"shut the fuck up. you fucked up my life and you know it. you're fucking psycho.." kurama said, irritation growing more and more. karin then kicked kurama in the stomach making him stumble backwards. "you bastard. don't blame that shit on me. you took the offer and now look where we are now" karin said smiling. "SHUT UP! you know you killed my whole family for this shit and what are gaining from it huh?" kurama said getting close to her face.

the group just stood there and watched everything unfold in front of them. they were confused about the whole situation but also felt bad for kurama, but no one had time for this. they had to naruto and go, who knows what naruto looks right now.

sasuke then walked over to kurama and turned him towards him. "listen we don't have time for this shit, we need to get naruto and get the fuck out of here" sasuke said to get him together. "shit, cmon let's go" kurama said as he pushed past karin and went into the house with the group following behind him.

once kurama got to the basement door, he opened it to see nothing. he growled quietly in anger went back to karin. he grabbed her collar and yelled in her face "where the fuck is he!?"

"i'm glad i had a gut feeling that you were gonna come.." karin said as she looked in his eyes seeing fiery angry red eyes. "tell me where he is now or else i'll fucking gut you" kurama said as he got a little closer to karin's face. "he's somewhere else." she said. kurama then threw her to the floor.

police sirens were then heard outside the house. karin quickly stood up while her face had frantic expression. "THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" karin said in pure anger as policemen broke into the house and started cuffing her and orochimaru.

as they were being taken away, kurama said his very last words. "i hope you rot in hell" he said with a dark and deep voice that filled with hatred. karin looked at him with shock and betrayal like she felt the first time he betrayed her.

neji then paced around stressed the fuck out. "where the hell could he be!?" he said panicking. kurama looked down at the ground and clenched his fist. "fuck.." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

naruto's pov:

it's been weeks later and karin hasn't come beaten me up. i've been sitting here cuffed up to the wall and i've been trying to figure out how to escape. i started to look around the empty room with only a tv in it. i then saw on the floor there was a small pocket knife on the ground.

it hurt a bit trying to get it with my foot since my arm felt like it was being dislocated but eventually i got it. i then used my hand to jam the pocket knife into the hole of the cuff and it broke off.

"yes!" i screamed quietly as i ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. so i used the pocket knife and jammed it into the door and got it opened. i then ran to the front door and ran outside. the fresh breeze blew into my face and i looked around of my surroundings.

it was an abandoned neighborhood full of wrecked houses. i then ran down the road to where it looked like an exit of the neighborhood. after running for what felt like hours, i ended up in a city. there were a bunch of buildings and shops. a lot of cars were driving in the street and a lot of people were walking on the sidewalk.

as i was walking a lot of people were looking at me. i mean who wouldn't? i looked like i was killed brutally and came back to life. my clothes were stained with blood and i had cuts and bruises all over my body.

i then ran to the nearest police station i could find.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

welp that's it folks! i really hope you enjoyed this chapter because this chapter to me seems pretty shitty. btw thank you for 13k reads! never knew i would get this far! anyways byeee!!!