Chapter 4

[Hey guys! sorry for not posting for a while.. I was kinda busy with school and we got MAP tests last week so I had to study and all. I also had a problem with family so yeah, anyways enjoy!]

.

.

.

.

.

{third person POV}

.

.

As from last night since everyone was over Naruto's house for a sleepover and they watched a movie, as it was morning time Hinata was the first one to wake up. She got up from her bed and turned to her left to see her girlfriends fast asleep. She then shook them to wake up, and whispered "guys, wake up..!" she said as sakura and into just slightly moved.

Hinata then had an idea of how she was going to wake up her girlfriends up. she then leaned in front of them and kissed them on the lips. as she did that they girls slowly started to wake up. "mmm..." groaned ino "cmon guys wake up...!~" hinata said shaking them. "mm.. fine.." said a tired sakura.

.

.

meanwhile with Naruto

.

.

Naruto's pov

.

.

"ughh it's so early.. why did I have to wake up so early.. whatever I'll just make some breakfast for them before they wake up". as I was making some very fluffy pancakes, I heard a bunch of footsteps coming down stairs.

"good morning Naruto! are you making breakfast?!" I look behind me to see my group of friends all in their pajamas. as hint had said what she said I could practically see her drooling so I giggled. "yeah so don't drool all over the floor hehe!" I said while giggling then I could see hinata get flustered.

"wow Naruto never knew you could cook.." shikamaru had said as he yawned. "I guess someone didn't get enough sleep last night..!" I said has I practically was just joking around. "yeah.. I kept waking up.." I looked at him dumbfounded as he was scratching the back of his neck.

"well you know what? I'll make you some coffee so you can wake up, okay?" I said reassuring as shikamaru nodded.

.

.

.

third person pov

.

.

.

as Naruto and shikamaru had their little small conversation, the boys kept giving shikamaru death glances/stares because whenever Naruto looked away, shikamaru would smirk infant of the boys.

after a few minutes, Naruto was done with making the breakfast so everyone went to the dining room and sat down to eat. before they started eating they heard footsteps down the stairs. "goodmorning hun!" kushina said in a sweet voice. everyone thought that Naruto's mom was so beautiful. "good morning mom" Naruto said then everyone else started saying goodmornign. "where's dad?" Naruto asked curiously. "oh he left the house earier because he had to go on a business trip." then Naruto responded with an 'oh'. "there's some breakfast on the counter by the way if you want some." then kushina said thank you.

everyone started eating and everyone thought the food was amazing. "wow Naruto! this food is amazing!" hinata said "aw thanks hinata!" Naruto said while he put his hand onto his heart. everyone started laughing at Naruto's action.

.

.

.

time skip to when they got dressed for the day

.

.

.

"alright so today we are going to the mall and then maybe get some ice cream!" Naruto said excitedly. "okay I'm so down!" ino said. the group then walked outside of the mansion and hopped into the limo. "wow, we're taking a limo?" shikamaru said shocked. "oh I'm sorry do you guys not want to take the limo? we can go into a different car.." Naruto said worriedly "oh no! this is fine I was just shocked!" shikamaru said reassuringly.

"oh okay! well driver you can start driving the konaha mall!" Naruto said smiling widely. everyone started blushing (except for ino, sakura, and hinata ofc) at Naruto's smile.

.

.

"we have arrived at your destination mr. uzumaki." the driver said. "thanks!" Naruto then hopped out of the limo meanwhile others crossing by just staring at the limo and the blonde. everyone then started getting out the limo and then they waved at the driver and entered the mall.

.

.

.

well this is the end of this chapter! (^0^)/

sorry if this was short I was busy and my mom was getting a surgery and I was just all over the place. anyways I probably won't be posting for a very long time because I'm sick and I am dealing with some mental problems, but don't worry I'm getting better! my therapy sessions are going well! anyways bye!

oh and tell me some suggestions for chapter 5! sorry for the cliffhanger btw! :P

.

.

.

.