Chapter 3

Third person POV:
After Naruto heard the door bell, he got up and went to the front door to open it.
.
.
As Naruto opened the door, before him stood Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Shikamaru, Deidara, Itachi, Ino, Neji, Tenten, & Gaara.
Naruto then waved and smiled brightly, the boys started to blush instead of the girls obviously and then Naruto welcomed in his soon to be friends in the house.
"Uhm hey, so you guys can go to my room upstairs and I'll be up there after I get the snacks!" Naruto said sweetly. The rest of them went upstairs and went to his room me anwhile Naruto got some chips and dip, cookies, some soda.
-meanwhile with the others-
(Still third POV)
As they entered Naruto's room they were stunned, his room looked so amazing.

(What the room looks like)After they were done being shocked they sat down and went on their phones as they waited for Naruto to come upstairs

After they were done being shocked they sat down and went on their phones as they waited for Naruto to come upstairs.
After about 5 minutes later, Naruto came upstairs with a tray of snacks and drinks with some cups. He placed they down on his desk and then sat on his bed.
"So I was thinking we could play some games and then go in the pool after?" Naruto said as the others looked at him while listening. "That seems like a cool idea, I didn't know you had a pool" hinata says and giggles after her sentence. "Well now you do" Naruto says as he laughs with hinata. Sakura and ino look at hinata in awe meanwhile the boys look at Naruto in awe. "Well I guess that's the plan, but what are we going to do after the pool?" Sasuke asks. "I was thinking we could go to the movie room and watch a movie!" Naruto says excitedly. "Well then it's settled" deidara said with a little smirk at the end of his sentence.
.
.
.
After they decided what they were going to do, Naruto was going to go get the uno cards from the drawer in game room but hinata wanted to go with Naruto so they went together.
.
.
In the game room
.
.
While Naruto and hinata were looking through the drawers for the uno cards Naruto said "so are you, ino, and sakura dating?" Naruto said as he smirked. "Uhhh.." hinata said prolonged and while blushing wildly. "Your flustered.." Naruto said as he was still smirking "uhm actually we are!" Hinata said as her blush had calmed down a little "for how long?" Naruto asked curiously "for at least 5 months." Naruto gasped and said "wow well I'm happy for you guys!" Naruto said happily "but it has been a long time since we seen each other.." Naruto said as he sighed (A/N: btw I decided to make hinata and naruto childhood friends) "yeah it has.." hinata sighed. "So how is your mom, I hope she is doing well.." Naruto said sadly "she is doing much better actually, she got discharged from the hospital like a few weeks ago, she has to be on medication though." Hinata said a little bit brighter to make Naruto a little happier. "Well that's great!" Naruto said a bit happier "mhm!" Hinata hummed. "Oop I found them!" Naruto said as he found the uno cards in the drawer he was standing infront of. "Great! Let's go back now." Hinata said as she closed the drawer she was standing next to. After she did that her and naruto grabbed each other's hands and walked back to Naruto's bedroom. When they walked back in, everyone stopped talking to each other and looked at hinata and naruto until they saw Naruto and hinata holding hands. Ino and Sakura then yelled "wait why are you guys holding hands??" The boys nodded in agreement. Naruto and hinata they sighed as hinata pulled away from Naruto's hand and goes over ino and Sakura to calm them down meanwhile Naruto goes to sit on the floor in the middle of itachi and sasuke. "Alright calm down everyone! We are going to play uno, atleast 5 rounds." Naruto said slightly yelling. Everyone gathered around to play uno in a circle.
.
.
.
After they play games
.
.
.
"Alright it's pool time! Let's go put our bathing suits on!" Hinata said excitedly. "Cmon Naruto!" Hinata said as she grabbed Naruto's hand and speeds off. "Grrr, I don't like Naruto is getting close with my girlfriend... I hope he has no intentions...." Sakura said in a irritated tone. "Let's just hope that they aren't doing sneaky stuff.." ino said in a deep tone while everyone got up to get ready.
.
.
At the pool
.
.
"Woah your pool is so big Naruto!" Hinata said "mhm! It sure is, that's why I like it because there is enough space to swim in, though it does get lonely in the pool."  Naruto said with his head down low. "It's okay Naruto, you have us and now your not alone." Deidara said with a small smile "awe thank you!" Naruto said with a bright smile. The boys were blushing hardcore with Naruto showing his most killer smile. "Alright let's get in the pool now, but you guys get in i need to go grab the water guns from the pool storage area." Naruto said sweetly. "Ouuu water guns!" Hinata said in a very happy tone.
.
A/N: skip to when they watch movies bc I'm lazy
.
.
"So what movies do you guys wanna watch?" Naruto asks curiously "let's watch that new scary movie! (Your choice)"  Hinata said while sitting on ino's lap and ino hugging her from behind. "Hmm okay" Naruto said.

After tons of screaming from the movie, naruto gave them guest rooms to sleep in and then they all went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter kinda took a while and i hope you guys liked this longer chapter than the rest of the chapters.
Also I would like to thank you ADAPASUNITA for her idea of Hinata and Naruto being childhood friends and hinata's girlfriends and Naruto's harem being jelly of them being together all the time.
So thank you very much! Anyways bye!