𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

"Oh shoot, should have brought my popcorn

"Oh shoot, should have brought my popcorn." Nova whispered as she came in the middle of Ashlyn and Seb, the group all waiting outside of the theater while EJ and Nini argued a few feet away, "Fill me in."

"EJ stole Ninis phone and deleted a important voicemail from Ricky." Ashlyn whispered over with a guilty expression, "I might have been an accomplice."

Nova laughed as she crossed her arms, a smirk resting on her lips as she watched the pair.

"Can we talk about-" he tried to say to Nini, encouraging her to walk away from the group, who'd all clearly been listening in.

"Don't." she said, but followed anyways.

"Am I happy Nini and EJ are pretty much on the verge of a break up?" Nova asked as she stood in the stairwell, talking to the film crew, "Better things left unsaid. But am I happy that maybe this means we can go to homecoming together like we always planned? Absolutely."

"Hey, is the door locked or something? Why can't we get in?" Nini spoke up, coming back feom her argument as she nodded toward the theater door

"I'm sure you can get it open." Nova spoke up as Nini looked her way, "Bet you're just great at breaking and entering."

"Natalie Bagley's missing her emotions-support hamster. He got loose." Ashlyn cut in quickly, "Carlos and Gina are helping her find her. Him. It."

A scream echoed, making Nova lean on the lockers, "Guess they found her, him, it."

"Yeah, power couple, you guys were made for this." Nova cheered for Nini and EJ with a smirk rested on her face, "Prefect chemistry, perfect together."

EJ gave her a look as Nini tried to ignore Novas comments.

"Yes, thank you, Nova." Miss Jenn smiled, thinking Nova had truly been being supportive rather then a sarcastic shit head, "Can you move a little closer to each other?"

Nini and EJ took a single step closer, clearly she hadn't wanted to be anywhere near him.

"Little more." Miss Jenn encouraged again.