𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Nova, would you-" EJ began threatening her as she kept hitting the back of his phone

"Nova, would you-" EJ began threatening her as she kept hitting the back of his phone. Ricky and Nini were rehearsing their song while the rest of the cast either did their choreography or sat on the small bleachers. Nova took it upon herself to annoy the absolute hell out of EJ, "I'll throw it at you."

"You most certainly will not." she said, hitting his phone again as it fell into his lap. He went to make a comment before the bell rung above them, a wide grin spreading across his face.

"Yes! Yes! Whoo!" he hollered while coming to his feet and pumping his fist into the air. Everyone looked at him with a odd expression, "Sorry. I really love Thanksgiving."

"Can't say the same after what you did last year." Nova commented, grabbing her bag and standing up.

"What happened last year?" Gina asked curiously as Nova and EJ looked her way.

"He made me make turkey noises so we could track one down in the woods." Nova said before EJ had the chance to stop her. He cringed at the memory and shook his head, "The real reason who broke up."

"Did you find one?" Nini had to ask.

"Oh yeah, a whole flock before he thought it would be a good idea to run at them full force." Nova said back, waiting until EJ came off the bleachers with her, "I got him back though."

"Sweet potatoes up my nose for a whole week." he said, rubbing his nose from the memory.

"What is with you and shoving things up people's noses?" Ricky asked, looking toward Ashlyn after hearing the memory of the monopoly man going up her nose, "Should any of us be concerned?"

"Okay, hold on!" Miss Jenn called out to the number of students all heading out, "I know everyone is excited for the holiday break. But i'm me, and I have notes."

"Hey, are you spending Thanksgiving with us this year?" Ashlyn whispered toward Nova, "You need us to sneak you over?"

"No, that was just with my mom." Nova said back with a shake of her head, "But my dad mention something about a business meeting so I might need to."

"Ricky and Nini, that was good. But it could be better." Miss Jenn spoke over the pair of girls, looking at the ex duo, "She said in the spirit of holiday cheer."

"Our parents are going out after dinner but the three of us can totally do something." Ashlyn spoke to Novas recent words.

"Trip? Where to?" Nova asked, adjusting the turkey earnings she wore for the day.

"Park City." Ashlyn said, seeing the look of disbelief on Novas face, "What?"

"My dad says that's were his business meeting is." she said while Ashlyn pulled the same face she did, "Amateurs."

"Nova, you're my ride!" Gina called out to her. Ashlyn earned a salute, and then she was off.

"Are you sure that is okay?" Alaric questioned as the take out boxes were thrown away, "You know I can't cook."