𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

"Could I offer you a hat? A cap? A skirt? A shirt?" Nova sang as she danced into the theater room, throwing around different clothing items, "Perhaps you'd rather-"

She cut herself off by falling to her floor and giving a dramatic snort, indicating she was asleep. Cheers erupted by her friends, Novas face lighting up as she stood and took a fake bow, "Oh, don't spoil me, my head is already too big."

"It's true. Everytime I play basketball, I imagine your head being thrown into the hoops." Ricky nodded as everyone gave him a odd look, "She has a round head."

"Yes, yes. Our sweet and salty, Super Nova, has taken the open role as Madame de la Grande Bouche." Miss Jenn announced as Seb pulled Nova into the group more so she's stood between him and Ashlyn, "Now, that is aside. We need to workshop a punchy, breathtaking number that will put us in the number one spot."

"As our head choreographer, I am so happy to announce that today we will, at last, begin rehearsing one of the most showstopping, iconic, and bar-raising numbers of the entire show." Carlos announcement with a bright smile.

"Be Our Guest." Gina spoke as she stepped forward, joining Carlos's side with a cheeky smile, "Yeah, it's Be Out Guest, guys."

An awkward tension fell over the room, mainly between Carlos and Gina as the students fell silent a second.

"Before we begin," Miss Jenn spoke up as she stood, looking around with her binder in hand, "I'm going to tell you a little story about hospitality."

"Maybe we should-" Carlos began.

"Once when I was a little girl," Miss Jenn spoke over him.

"Buckle up." Nova commented with a deep inhale.

"My mom and I heard a clatter from the kitchen. We thought it was a burglar. So my mom ran over, hog-tied the man, and promptly call the police." Miss Jenn told her story as eyes widened around the group, "As we waited for the cops to come, I watched my mother place a bowl of iced tea next to his face. 'Because' she said, 'Until the police come and get him, he's still our guest.' "

"I'd have chained him to the table and interrogated him." Nova said honestly.

"Oh, we know." Ricky hummed.

"So, did he, like, get arrested or.." Kourtney trailed off in questioning.

"No. Turns out, it wasn't a burglar at all, just a repairman who entered the wrong unit." Miss Jenn admitted while looking her way, "But the point remains the same. Just like our intruder, we need to make Belle and our entire audience feel welcome. And with that, Carlos and Gina, take it away."

Ashlyn clapped loudly, being the only one to clap loudly.

"That reminds me of the time I was trying to bring Nova soup after we all thought she died and EJ tackled me into the snow." Seb spoke up with a frown from the memory.