𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Novas dad was two beers in when he decided he wanted, more then anything, to meet all of his daughters friends

Novas dad was two beers in when he decided he wanted, more then anything, to meet all of his daughters friends. Big Red and Ricky showed up relatively quick, Nini and Kourtney soon after. Seb and Carlos came next, Gina close behind and then Natalie along with Kaden and a few of the other dancers. Miss Jenn fell into a small conversation with Novas father before the shouts from the living room startled her.

"You're such a cheater! We won! You are a lie!" Nova hollered from the other side of the table, pointing her finger at Carlos harshly, "We won!"

"You did not win!" Big Red said in disbelief, on Carlos' team.

"We clearly won. The two of you cheated and we both saw you." EJ argued from Novas side, "Liars, why do we always play liars?"

"Oh my god, how could we cheat?" Carlos asked in disbelief, gasping when Nova chunked fake money at him.

"I thought you were over exaggerating.." Ricky trialed off as he looked over at Ashlyn, "Ash, you okay?"

"I'm having PTSD." she said honestly.

"You loser! We won!" EJ threw his chips Big Reds way, "Nova and I have never lost."

"Never!" Nova agreed, "Tell us you cheated and we'll call it truce."

"Nova, we didn't cheat!" Carlos said, letting out a scream as the board was thrown at him, "She's thrown the board at me!"

"It's what you deserve." EJ agreed, leaning over Nova and throwing her sandwich at Big Red, "Give us better players."

"Ashlyn, you and Nini." Nova encouraged quickly, nodding them over, "You two won't cheat."

"Ugh, Nova, we just became friends again, i'd rather not have a board thrown at my head." Nini said honestly as she snacked on the appetizers Alaric made.

"Yeah, i'm close to another break down." Ashlyn said honestly as she looked at the money all over the floor and the food stuck on Big Red and Carlos, "At least the two of you didn't get the little monopoly man shoved up your nose."

"Dramatic." EJ waved her off.

"So dramatic, we would never." Nova agreed, nudging the Caswell boy by her side, "We just know when people cheat."

"Like a sixth sense?" Seb asked.

"Exactly, thank you." Nova said his way with a nod, "We won."

"Okay, fine, you won." Big Red said as he picked the sandwich off his face, "Never again."

"I tried to warn you." Ashlyn said his way.

"I hate you both." Carlos shook his head in disbelief.

"Okay, you two, I think they've had enough for the night." Miss Jenn said as she walked into the living room, "We do have a show to continue tomorrow and all of you need to head to sleep."