𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"I'm just suggesting-" EJ tried

"EJ, no." Nova stopped him.

"Just for safe measures." he tried again.

"How many times do I have to say it? Absolutely not." Nova said, throwing the bubble wrap off her arms and into his lap, "Let me eat my lunch without this."

"Okay, okay." he rose his hands, watching as Nova went to take a bite out of her sandwich before it was taken from her, "Just gonna cut this in half for you real quick. Don't want you to choke."

"Attention, thespians! I have a brief announcement." Carlos spoke as he rose to his feet, standing on one of the benches, "After spending the last couple of weeks google-stalking the Menkie Awards, I've discovered that there is no category before Best Choreography: And since the Menkies is step one to me becoming the first ever winner of a MEGOT."

"MEGOT?" Big Red whispered toward Ashlyn in confusion.

"Mankie, Emmy, Granny, Oscar, Tony." the Caswell girl nodded.

"I've decided I will be auditioning fo be on stage this year." Carlos beamed as he looked around, "Thank you, all!"

The group cheered for him. Nova left EJ at the table as she walked over, rubbing Carlos on the back, "And zero need to worry. I will be amazing at your behind the camera role."

"V, you're seriously not gonna audition?" Gina frowned up at her, "You did great as Belle last time."

"Back when I had a unrealistic dream." Nova shook her head as she sat down, "Now I need to focus on how to own a business and take trips across the world and never be home."

"Is that really what you wanna do?" Seb asked, seeing the cringe across her face.

"Yes." she said back, though it seemed to nearly kill her to say so.

"Big Reds trying out too!" Ashlyn announced as she lifted his arms.

"Yeah, he is!" Ricky cheered.

"Big ups, Big Red. You gonna teach me some of those allegedly great tap moves?" Gina joked as she leaned on the table more.

Big Red gave a laugh, "I'm so scared."

"Oh, just remember you cannot play Chip, the teacup since it'd obviously be weird for you to be my son." Ashlyn pointed out with a tight lipped smile, "I mean, i'm probably getting Mrs.Potts. Not that we don't all have a equal shot."

"So, that means Nova is also on lights?" Ricky asked with a worried expression, "Don't wanna pull another Heather Chandler."

"I did not drop that light on her head." Nova defended herself.

"Yes, you did." the entire table said on sync.

"Miss Jenn also tells me you are going out for a roll this year." Carlos nudged Kourtney with a grin.