𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"Let's shake spring break out of our systems and try the Beast transformation one last time

"Let's shake spring break out of our systems and try the Beast transformation one last time." Miss Jenn announced to the Wildcats swarmed on the stage together. Nova sat next to Seb on the piano, looking up at them, "And remember, this is the triumph of the show, the moment the audience has been waiting for. This has to work."

Nova sensed her stress, clapping her hands together up in the air.

"Ricky, try not to rush this time." Miss Jenn encouraged, "We'll speed it up when you're more confident."

"Got it." he agreed. Nova gave him a thumbs up from the piano, getting one back. Ej glanced between the pair before backing up to his place.

"Let's take it from... 'You came back.' " Miss Jenn grinned, standing with Carlos as they watched.

Ricky pulled his Beast mask on, struggling with it. Ashlyn began helping him, pull it onto his head better, laying back in her lap as she peered over him. Ricky cleared his throat, "You came back."

"If only i'd come sooner." Ashlyn held his face.

"Maybe it's better this way."

"Don't talk like that. Everything will be fine."

"No."

"We're together now. You'll see."

"I'm just glad I was able to see your face one last.." Ricky trialed off before making a string of choking noises, body seizing. Nova watched it play out with a gapped mouth, Miss Jenn encouraged Seb to began the music.

"We are home. We are where we shall be forever." Ashlyn sung as Ricky picked hair from the mask off his tongue. "Trust in me. For you know I won't run away."

"Belle, I-" Ricky began, before rolling over and face planting to the floor. Nova always questioned why Miss Jenn had casted Ricky in the first place, now she was just in shock more then anything.

"Guys, we're on a long five until Miss Jenn returns." Carlos announced after the scene ended up being even worse, knocked over trees and bad acting. Carlos hurried away quickly. Nova stood up and walked over to Ricky and Ashlyn on the ground.

"Get it together." she commented, looking down at him, "You know this. We're not gonna have another play being screw up. Understand?"

Ricky nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"Good." Nova nodded her head.

"Nova." EJ called as she tried to walk off, "Nova, hey."

Nova looked over her shoulder, "Very busy today. If you wanna talk, talk while you walk."

"I was just wondering how spring break went?" he asked, trailing close behind her, "Did you have fun? In Chiciago...with Ricky."

"I did, actually." Nova nodded her head, "It was cold though, so we had a lot of blankets."