Meadow blonde

As they continue searching for clues in the gardens, they spoke about Chariot and Professor Croix possibly brings friends as children. After all, they were in the same class. Croix has said to Akko earlier on that they were good friends, but Chariot had 'old' magic and wasn't good enough for her. The new professor has a new version of magic. Through internet and virtual screens. Everyone hates her. She thinks magic through screens is way better than using their wands and casting spells with voices. Definitely not. Every student in the school disagreed with it. Yet, every teacher agrees. Apart from one.
That moment when they mentioned 'Luna Nova', Frank stepped out the door.
"Why are you mentioning Luna Nova?" he says, "That place is full of horrible girls who call themselves witches. You should know that."
Akko quickly transformed back into a mouse and hid behind the low wooden fence that surrounded one of the flowerbeds.
"Did I just hear something? Some sort of pop or magic?" Frank says suspicious of what happened at that moment.
"No, I don't know what your talking about, I heard nothing," she answers, "You must be hearing things then, I have excellent hearing, there's no doubt I'm right."
"Alright then, but you don't look familiar. Well, of course you don't because your new. Wait, how come you joined through the middle of the year? You're only able to join at the start of the year."
Amanda was silent for a moment. What was she going to say. She pretended to zone out, hoping he would think she didn't hear him because she had. Whilst she was in a fake trance, she had to think of something. Fast. There was no time to do nothing.
"Um, I'm not sure. They allowed me to join just today. I don't know how that's worked. May have changed the rules? I'm not entirely sure."
Frank gives her a weird look but then forgets it all and walks back inside without even a 'bye'. Akko and Amanda look at eachother, eyebrows furrowed, then they walked back into the shade. On the porch.