Sneaky

She lifted her boots on to her cold feet. It was a freezing day today. How is she going to cope without a coat - I'm not sure but she'll make it.
Akko tiptoes past Professor Ursula's room as quiet as she could possibly be. Phew. Many girls hang around the corridors. How was she supposed to get past them without being seen? Especially by Diana. She would not approve it.
She figured a way of some sort and eventually reached the exit. As she could not fly, as you know about this already, she can't reach the town. Instead she would have to wait for a ride.
Atsuko stood beside the road and stuck her thumb out in call of a ride.
Soon after, a black limousine was driving along this road. She knew this car. But where from?
The car stops in front of her and the window winds down. She does know who it is. Andrew!
"Akko, shouldn't you be in class?" Andrew asks, wondering why she would need a ride during the school day.
"Well, I should but I was told to stay off and in bed for rest for the day. Yet I need something from town so could I please get a ride?"
Andrews father nods his head.
"She may be a witch but she's better than any other I have met before. She at least uses manners, most of the time." he states.
"Father-"
Akko climbs into the back seat. Same place as she had done a couple of days ago, leaving a space in between Andrew and her.
"Yes, you forgot your hat again last time. Take it this time, we may not see eachother for a while and you won't have it if it's in the back of my car."
Akko blushes, "Ah yes, thank you"
She smiles and places the hat on her lap. She won't forget this time. She has it right in her hands.l