Enjoyable feeling

They begin to have fun. The closet doors were open and everyone could see them kissing hard. He moans even louder as she sits on top of his chest and below.
"Come on, harder baby." He groans as he doesn't realise everyone was watching. The doors blink shut and they were now alone in the closet. No one was watching anymore and only little light showed. Akko begins to undo her clothes as she goes harder.
"Of course my love." She unties her polo shirt and takes it off.
"Nice." He winks and stares at her body. "Your gorgeous sweetheart."
He unties his pant buttons and pulls them off without hesitation.
"Want to see?" he says without even stuttering. Akko replies with a soft yes and he takes out his thing..
She moans at the sight of it.
"So big and sexy.." she says at the sight of it.
Andrews friends gathered around the door. They had their ears up to it and they listened to every bit.
Amanda thinks to herself how she didn't think it would go this far. She only thought that they would kiss and move on but that was a big wrong.
Akko unwraps her bra and puts them in his delighted face.
"Ahh yes baby," he flirts, "Amazing!"
She giggles and looks at him. He was sweating but clearly enjoying it. He reaches in to kiss her on the neck, wrapping three of his fingers around it.
"Andrew, I'm loving this are you?"
"Oh yes I sure am." he grunts. Akko moans hard as he sticks his thing into her pussy. "Damn harder daddy" she says whilst moaning.
He sticks it in harder and she was clearly enjoying it. Everyone in the corridor were listening.
"They must be having fun in there." One of the boys stated, dying to burst with laughter.

" One of the boys stated, dying to burst with laughter

This ^^^^^^  without the clothes