Disagreement

Diana flew over the cities on the way there. Once she finally reached to the place she needed, she memorised the order. It was only Akko that she needed to buy for, and she never forget Akko's favourite.
She leans her broom against the wall beside the door and opened it. Someone was sitting on the table next to the door. She recognised him. A lot. But she couldn't tell from behind. She tapped his shoulder.
"Diana?" The boy and her haven't seen for a while. It was Andrew.
"Oh Andrew..." she spits at him.
"Woah what happened to you in the past months."
"You forced my girlfriend into doing the dirty! How could you do such a thing?!"
"Wait, is your girlfriend miss Kagari?" he asks, shocked with dianas words.
"Who else would it be? She may be the most clumsiest girl in the school, but she's the best. The one and only. There's no other girl like her. A dream come true. And how dare you try steal her from me!"
"I- I didn't know... anyways she started it-"
Diana knew that was a lie. His hands were shaking like mad. And his face stiffened.
"No one believes that." She points a finger at his chest and pushes him to the ground, "How about stay off her from now on?"
"No, I will not listen to your orders, princess. You may be part of a royal family, but so am I! Why should I listen to you? She mine and mine only!"
Diana furrows her eyebrows and purposely stands on Andrews foot.
"Whoops, didn't see that there!" She laughs and walks away, heading to the counter to order Akko's raspberry scone.