Ursula worries

It soon was morning. Andrew woke up but Akko was still asleep. He stares at her and smiles. He gently nudged her so she could wake up. And she did.
They smile at eachother and look around. Then, they realise where they are. In the towns hotel.
"I forgot we were here. You made me comfortable." He says, and she blushes and grins.
Meanwhile, back at the academy, Professor Ursula searches everywhere for Akko. It's not like her to not come back. She knocked on every door and when she got to Akko's, Lotte's and Sucy's dorm, she stepped inside. Amanda and Constanze was also in here. Amanda was telling them about what happened between them two and how it started.
"Has anyone seen or heard anything about Akko? She hasn't been home all night as you must know."
They all look at eachother, eyebrows raised. "Don't tell her!" Lotte whispered into Amanda's ear.
"Oh, I'm not sure where she is. Last time I saw her was when she was in Appleton with me trying to find the fifth word for the shiny rod. We didn't find it though."
"You wouldn't find it anyways. There isn't one there."
They all look at Ursula then back to Amanda, expecting her to get angry that Akko wasted her time, but instead she just pulled a pouting face.
"How exactly did you get into Appleton anyway? They hate witches and do not allow them inside." Professor asks.
"Well, I disguised as a boy - gelled my hair back, stole uniform from the changing rooms and wore it, put on a stern face. No one noticed that I was actually a girl," a proud look arises on Amanda's face, "and Akko, she used her magic to transform into a mouse and hid inside my pocket."
"She used magic outside of school? Oh she never learns."