Suspense

The girls behind the masks were...
"BARBARA, HANNAH? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS! FRIENDS DONT STRANGLE MY GIRLFRIEND TO DEATH - ESPECIALLY WHILST SHES PREGNANT!!!!"
"No guilt and no regret." They both reply, same words same time.
"Why would you do something like this?!" She shouts. "Our friendship is OVER!"
They walk away, a proud look washing over their faces. What did they do to be so proud of themselves? Nothing.
Diana screams at the sight of Akko. Bruises scatter her face. Ropes tightening her waist. Ropes wrapped around her neck and through her mouth.
"AKKO! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She cries and quickly tries to untangle the knots freehanded. She couldn't do it.
"I would do magic but I don't know the spell for undoing knots at the moment. Help me!"
First of all, they pull the rope that ran through her mouth out so she could speak. Though she didn't once it hard done. Her eyes were closed and she would not awake and huge bolts of tears roll down Diana's face.
They finally untied the rope that hung around her tummy. Only the neck remaining.
Once they had untied every knots in the ropes and removed them, Diana sat beside Akko. She listened for a heartbeat. Nothing.
"NO, AKKO DONT GO, IM BEGGING YOU!!" She tries to bring some air into her by using cpr that she learned as a small child.
After five whole minutes of Diana pushing against Akko's chest, a breath finally comes out of her.
"AKKO! LOOK AT ME! PLEASE SAY YOUR OKAY!" She cries and fills with sadness. She has never seen Akko in such bad condition. There was a huge bruise that circled one of her eyes and another around her mouth.
She slowly begins to sit up.
"What happened?" She tries to speak, barely any voice coming out of her.
"Akko! You're awake! You worried me so much!"
"W- Who are you? I can't see, it's all blurry.." Atsuko worries at the thought of blindness.
"It's me, Diana, your girlfriend?? Awh come on Akko!!"
Her eyes begin to close again and only her baby's heartbeat could be heard.
"We need to get her in a bed." Lotte suggests.
"Yes, May I?" The others all nod their heads.
She carefully picks up Akko and carries her up the stairs. She was super careful. When they reached Diana's dorm, she was placed in the bed.
"Is she going to be okay?" Amanda asks, scared.