Dreadly

It had been six months now since the discovery of their pregnancies. Getting closer and closer each day that passes by, but something didn't feel right. It felt like the school was keeping something from them both - something that they didn't want them to know. Perhaps it was about a new building  added onto the school, or replacements for the broken wooden fence that surrounded the academy. They don't know, but they will soon find out.
On their way to flying class, they meet Lotte, Sucy, Amanda and Jasminka. Lotte spirals around the corridor like a spinning top for absolutely no reason. No one knew the actual reason. They all just guessed that she wanted to be dizzy.
A couple girls walking by pointed out the fact that they are fat - but I guess they don't know... One of them grabbed a knife from the emergency pack that is used in case of emergency in the corridor. And once she got good grip of it, she walked towards Akko, pointing the knife to her neck.
"Tell me the hard truth," she says angrily, and giving Akko a deep cold stare, "Who are you?"
"I- Im Atsuko Kagari.. please don't hurt me!"
The girl digs the knife into Akko's neck deeper whilst the other ties her friends up with a thick piece of rope.
"AKKO!" Diana shouts whilst being dragged further away into a dark room. All the others soon go to.
"Why are you doing this? And who are you specifically?" Akko asks.
"I"m anonymous, you can't know who I exactly am. And why am I doing this? Im doing this because why not? I want to do this. I've never liked you. And now even more in the past six months. Why would you do such a thing? Especially in school."
"In Appleton*"
"Ha!" The girls tuts, "that's even worse!"
The group of girls begin to laugh and Akko gets angrier and angrier each second that goes by.
Footsteps could be heard stepping through the same corridor that they were. But the girls don't seem to hear. Akko knows exactly who the footsteps belong to. Professor Ursula!?
She now could be seen after turning the corner.
"Akko is that you?!" She shouts.
"Professo-" The main girl Strauss piece of rope into her mouth as she begins to speak.
"AKKO!" Ursula runs towards her, "Where are your friends? Where they with you at the time?" She asks.
"Akko points towards the dark room that the masked girls took them into, barely, as her hand were tied behind her back.